Thread: Birthday in a Box - FAST...too fast!

Default Birthday in a Box - FAST...too fast!

Birthday in a Box is AWESOME! Just shopped with them for the first time and wanted to sing their praises for anyone looking to order party goods.

I ordered on Thursday night (2 days ago). My DD and I added up the list of kiddos and ordered the appropriate # of party favors (pre filled party favors for $2.99 - and the stuff is GREAT - very generous for $2.99). Anyway, yesterday morning I woke up and realized we forgot a kid, so we're one party favor short! No big deal - I only ordered last night, figured I'd call as soon as they opened and have them add another party favor to my order. Called...a minute after customer service opened..."we're very sorry ma'am, your order has already been completed, boxed, and shipped"...and they weren't lying...the box arrived on my doorstep this morning (Saturday Fedex delivery!). YOWSERS! Lightening speed! And I only paid standard shipping. They're out of Maryland - kind of close, but still a haul. So if anyone's a procrastinating partyware buying Mom like myself, check out Birthday in a Box.

AND...best part...got my items on SALE...7% back...and my credit is already pending!!

(Oh, and I mentioned the "short one favor" problem to DD, turning 8, and she said "don't worry Mommy, I don't need one, I'll be getting a bunch of presents anyway" - she's such a good kid. I'll figure something out - can't have the birthday girl party favor-less!)
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

That's great to hear- especially for those of us who might procrastinate LOL! Love hearing good experiences with SR merchants!!
    Sunshine Rewards

That's fantastic! They are definitely one of my favorites to order from!

Gotta place an order myself ASAP!
    Sunshine Rewards