Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Email Address Confirmations

hmmm that would be great if he could . So do I assume at this point I will be geting the boot without a new e-mail added ? If so I want to take care of it befor that happens .

Sarah
    Last edited by mom2dea; 06-06-2007 at 04:06 PM.
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Oh goodness, no! We are not removing anyone who has a yahoo email address. In fact, those were not the ones that we were dealing with yesterday. The ones that we inactivated were ones where the hosting company actually responded to us that the mailbox no longer exists. If we just couldn't get through because of the spam address, we didn't do anything. We're only removing those with completely dead email addresses.

Sorry to scare you!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I found both of my SR e-mails in my bulk folder. I hardly look in there, but today I did. Wanted to make sure I got my email!!
    I had one from Monday and Tuesday in there! Marked it as NOT SPAM and added the address to my address book!! Maybe that will help as I am a yahoo user also!

OHHHHHHH ok no longer scared ! See big fat pregnant women over here was having a small hormonal attack over just the thought of no more Sunshine ! LOL

Sarah
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Will it be a problem if I change my SR e-mail contact address during this period? I think all my SR e-mails have been going into my bulk folder at yahoo lately, and I want to make sure I am getting them regularly, so I would like to change it over. If I do change it over to my g-mail account, will it invalidate any offers?? I do not want to use the g-mail account for offers, because I also use it for my person stuff. Does all that make sense??

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mom2dea View Post
    OHHHHHHH ok no longer scared ! See big fat pregnant women over here was having a small hormonal attack over just the thought of no more Sunshine ! LOL

Sarah
    LOL

You can change your email address at SR to anything that you like, and you do not have to use the same one for your offers that you sign up for. Especially the freebies.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs