Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Ban Lifted??

Thanks Cindy for all your hard work! Show being persistant does pay off!

Quote Originally Posted by jjskribs View Post
    I took a Super Member survey already today. Does that mean that I shouldn't try for the Daily survey today?
    Wondering the same thing. Also, are we to use the same email address for the Daily surveys as the SM ones?
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Just finished a daily survey, it is so good to be back...like finding an old lost friend again Thank you Cindy and everyone else at SR for all your hard work!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by lrsellars View Post
    Wondering the same thing. Also, are we to use the same email address for the Daily surveys as the SM ones?
    Wondering that too. I am afraid to do too much until I know for sure. I thought I read in one place that we can use 2 - 1 for the SM and 1 for the daily one. Then I read somewhere else that it needs to be only 1 addy so that we don't get the same survey twice. But if DH does one, and I do another, does it matter?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

If YOU are the person doing a Greenfield daily survey and a YourTwoCents SM survey, you should use the same email address.

If you are going one survey and someone else you know is doing the other, you should each use your own email address.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Well DH is doing the daily surveys and I am doing the SM surveys, and we each have our own email address. Hopefully we are all legal and doing things right!!

Thanks for all your help on this!! DH just finished a LONG survey on OTC medicines I can't wait to see that credit in the morning!! My balance was looking a little low
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    If YOU are the person doing a Greenfield daily survey and a YourTwoCents SM survey, you should use the same email address.

If you are going one survey and someone else you know is doing the other, you should each use your own email address.
    Lovely!

Additional question...should we use a brand new email address (that would be totally legitimate and checked every day, used, etc), or are we OK using an email address that Greenfield has "seen" before?

I can't wait to try!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

I did a daily survey earlier today. When I enter the same e-mail to try the SM survey I get the "exceeded daily limit" message. Now what? I can have DH try the SM survey(using his e-mail) when he gets home tonight. But, what if DH isn't around? Do I have to make a choice between which survey I want? What if someone doesn't have a second person in their home to qualify for the SM survey? What do they do? I am totally confused right now.

You can use an old or a new email address now. The old ones should be cleared of the ban.

As for the "exceeded limit" thing, I am honestly not certain. We'll have to wait to her from more people who try both the YourTwoCents and the daily survey.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO EXCITED!

EVerybody sing- "Back in the Saddle Again....."
    Sunshine RewardsRobin