Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cool Netwinner News

Default Cool Netwinner News

I have been corresponding with my Netwinner contact today about the fact that the multipliers were not showing up on our site. To show what a class act they are, they are going to give them to us all day Wednesday!! So starting at midnight tomorrow night (Tuesday) and running through midnight Wednesday night, all of our players will have the multiplier on the Money Wheel.

I also got a little bit more of the scoop on why they changed the number of spins allowed. When Netwinner started, people could only play 100 spins and 10 cards. And their business model worked. As they started adding partner sites, they didn't really think that people would sit and play more than 100 or so spins a day, so they didn't change the system and allowed people to continue to play 100 on each partner site as well.

But now they are at 50 partner sites and apparently there is a small percentage of their membership that is playing the equivalent of FORTY HOURS of games every 2 days by using all of their spins on every partner site. Because of that, those people are literally cashing out EVERY OTHER DAY. It totally ruined it for everyone else...including the people who were only doing a couple of partner sites.

So that is why they had to change the rules. They actually just went back to the rules that were in place before they started expanding so much. But now they have more flexibility to do fun things like the money multipliers. She is also asking for promo ideas and if you know me, you know I will be right there throwing some ideas at her.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That is so cool about Wed.!! You rock Tricia!!

Totally understand why it is limited. It is always the chosen few who ruin it for everyone else.
    Karen

Hooray! Hopefully I can get my points up!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Awesome news! And it sounds like you are building a great relationship with them as well! Can't wait to see what kind of points we can rack up Wednesday!

And btw... I can't even imagine playing the equivalent of 40 hours! I played back when they weren't limiting the number of spins during the beta testing and actually got burned out on it for awhile. But it completely makes sense why they would need to limit the number of games per day!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you!!!
    I'm enjoying netwinner.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Thank You

I am enjoying netwinner I had never heard of it before
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Great news Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks. I will look forward to Wednesday. I am also enjoying Netwinner!

As much as I enjoy the games, I can't imagine playing 40 hours in a couple of days. That's like a full time job and would certainly suck the enjoyment out of it.

I had no idea you could play so many. I thought there were only three places to play!

I am excited for Wednesday!!! Thank you Tricia
    <Sunshine Rewards

Looking forward to Wed. Thanks Tricia!