Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Have You Won from Sunshine Rewards?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think I do have some! Let me look and see how many I have.
    Save one for me and then let's have a forum contest! I love mine and the towel. Use them all the time for the gym.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I won a gift certificate to Amazon in a forum contest when I correctly guessed a movie that Tricia and Cindy had watched - The Gods Must be Crazy! I bought the last Harry Potter with it
    Sunshine Rewards

I've won a couple of times but can't remember what. Kinda confused with the end of quarter SM gifts. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

Here are a few of the contests I know I've won. I think there have been others, but not sure.

2008 - Crazy Credits - increased credits for offers
    2008 - Christmas in July Contest - Best Buy gift card
    2009 - Trifecta Survey Contest - double credits on surveys
    2010 - SM Big Fish Games Contest - SR Backpack
    2010 - Who wants Disney Store Mickey Ears? - Mickey Ears and SR tote bag

I've also recieved an SR excercise towel, buttons, and sticky notes but not sure if those were from a contest or not.

LOVE SUNSHINE REWARDS CONTESTS!
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

I just won a really pretty necklace from the holiday contest this year that I wear A LOT! I love it!

Last year I won a lot of makeup from a glow.com contest that I loved! Found the only sunscreen my daughter and I can wear on our faces from that! It's just about empty, so I have to order more soon! Also found one of my new favorite lip glosses from that too! I LOVE make-up!

And I believe I won $2 from a shopping credits contest last year also. I may have missed some, but like someone else said, I might be thinking of SM Plus gifts

I SR! Can't wait to see what the new promotions are!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I've been pretty lucky...won a few times...

The Teavana Perfect Tea Contest ~ cool tea set
    Crazy for Bargains - Two-Pair-A-Day Give-A-Way ~ slippers
    Crazy Credits ~ Amazon GC
    Surprise Birthday Party Game ~ $10 credit
    Paid Click for WDW It's Not Just for Kids ~ won the Restaurant.com GC from the blog.

I think there might have been more, can't remember. And I appreciate each and every one!!!!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I counted 4 times that I won something in my TT's...2 pair of slippers from two different contests and the other two prizes must have been for cash because it states that it's been deposited. I also got the towel from our exercise month where we all pledged to complete x amount of exercise per week, I have two of those back packs, pins, sticky notes, the list goes on and on! I'm sure I'm missing some other stuff, just can't remember.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I won a gift certificate from Things from Another World. The best was the $250 I won in the member of the month contest. I was hooked on SR from that day on!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

OMG,
    I will try hard to remember.

-I won twice with crazy credits-one was .10 cents and I think the other was .50 cents.
    -I won last November- for being a top winner on the Top 8 Board-$10.00
    -I just won a $10 ITunes Card for naming my Favorite Merchant.
    -I got a box of cookies from a Merchant for commenting about Tricia's mom Cindy and writing something nice about her on SunShine's.
    -I think I've been a Super Member for 2 years in a Row and received Pean-nuts, a key chain/bottle holder that I still use to this day-It reminds me to do my survey's at SunShines. Plus the added bonuses of .05 or .10.
    -I won a 6 month arcade membership-but I didn't use it, because I get to addicted to those kinds of things and I would never get work done.

I'm still dumbfounded how SunShine's gave away a Disney Cruise a few years ago. It was so much fun and knowing every time you did a survey or purchased a product online-your chances were better and better and went towards your entries to win.

I hope I didn't miss anything!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have won the Big Board Contest in 2008/2009 about 4 times.
    I also won in 2010 the Holiday Bonus of $20.00 and I won the My Jewelry Black & White Diamond Heart Necklace which I wear all the time.
    I have won a SR tote bag and a 6 month membership to the forum arcade. The necklace is my favorite prize I have ever won anywhere.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards