Thread: New Justin Bieber Perfume

Default New Justin Bieber Perfume

As expected, the response in my house was split down the middle. Cassie wanted nothing to do with it and Jillian wanted to buy it just in the off chance that Justin Bieber would magically appear.

What are your thoughts? I thought that the price point was really high for something aimed at tweens. But I am seeing that women are actually buying it.

Incidentally, lots of SR merchants are selling it. So if you do decide to buy it, just be sure to check out where you can get free shipping and which site is offering the highest cash back. The price is the same no matter where you get it.

Get the New Justin Bieber Perfume
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

There is no interest in this house! Isabelle (11) was horribly upset the other day when we were in a store and I was humming one of his songs! I don't really pay much attention to what is playing in a store but she really wanted me to stop! She can't stand anything to do with Justin Bieber!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    As expected, the response in my house was split down the middle. Cassie wanted nothing to do with it and Jillian wanted to buy it just in the off chance that Justin Bieber would magically appear.

What are your thoughts? I thought that the price point was really high for something aimed at tweens. But I am seeing that women are actually buying it.

Incidentally, lots of SR merchants are selling it. So if you do decide to buy it, just be sure to check out where you can get free shipping and which site is offering the highest cash back. The price is the same no matter where you get it.

Get the New Justin Bieber Perfume
    I'm surprised the price isn't more tween friendly-like his OPi nailpolish collection at Walmart.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm really turned off by the idea of a teen boy "making" (well we know it is his mom) a perfume and nail polish. What does he really know about what a girl would like? It seems like they are just preying on little girls.
    Sunshine Rewards

The only thing that I can figure is that they really do think a lot of women will buy it as well. Or maybe because the proceeds are going to charity?

I almost feel sorry for Jillian because the rest of us in the house dog on JB so much. But then Jillian always manages to remind me of my NKOTB obsession at her age.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yeah but I don't remember NKOTB having crap like this. They had the standard posters, bedding, tshirts, and then those pins.

I don't know why but I just find Bieber creepy and this doesn't help LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post

I do too, it just seems so calculated. Thank God Gwen is too young for this yet.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My girls love JB, but they also loved the Jonas Bros. When the next little cutie comes along JB will be forgotten about just like the Jonas Bros. LOL.

I think the perfume is too expensive but if my girls asked for it I'd probably buy it for Christmas or their birthday. Only one bottle for them to share though. LOL.

It was probably more of his managers than his mom. Anyway they can make money they will. They know that the parents will buy for their children. And his stuff is never on sale and very expensive.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I'm really turned off by the idea of a teen boy "making" (well we know it is his mom) a perfume and nail polish. What does he really know about what a girl would like? It seems like they are just preying on little girls.
    Me too....I just don't think that a boy should be making perfume and nail polish for girls.

Thank goodness my dd finds him creepy too. She tries to just think about the song and not the fact that he is the one that is singing it. She says that he sounds like a girl.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards