Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Show Your Spirit Contest

Hi everyone! I need 6 more posts to be able to pick our second "Show Your Spirit Winner!

Have a wonderful day!!!

posted on DIS Budget Board:

"Another happy Sunshine Rewards member! I have been a member for about 1.5 years and have earned over $1500. I love being able to cash out for Pay Pal (Sunshine pays the fees) and then transfer the money to my "vacation" bank account.

The customer service is wonderful. I posted a question and the owner replied around 9PM on a Friday night; can't think of any other rewards site where you would get service like that.

There is a forum where you can pick up lots of tips,specials, coupons, etc"

I also posted on DIS Budget Boards in response to a question of how we save for our Disney trips.

"The two things I have been doing this past year:

I do freelance work working wine tastings on the weekends and take the money from those checks which are $80 for each job and go right out and purchase Disney Gift Cards.

I also signed up with Sunshine Rewards which has been by far the fastest and easiest way to build up my Disney funds. I've been able to earn nearly $500 in Disney Gift Cards since the beginning of April with them.
    I spend a short time each day taking online surveys and earn bonus money for shopping and using coupons through the Sunshine Rewards website.

My extra efforts this year have earned me a total of $900 in Disney Gift cards so far for our family trip in September. I am so looking forward to giving my family a great time with some splurging!"
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Also posted on the DIS budget board in this thread:

To save for Disney, we:

1. Have a vacation budget - money is taken out of DH's check into a separate account.

2. Use the Disney Visa for everything we can, and pay it off each month.

3. Save all our change, rebate checks, etc. in a Disney popcorn bucket.

4. I am a member of Sunshine Rewards and earn Disney gift cards by taking surveys and doing my shopping online when I can. I earn about $600 per year at Sunshine Rewards, and I cash out for Disney gift cards.

Posted again on the same DIS thread (does that count?):

Qualifying for surveys depends on demographics and persistence. I know some members get 8-9 surveys every day, which adds about $5 per day to their account. I strive for three per day, which earns me about $2. It usually takes multiple tries for me, but I can almost always get the Greenfield, Surveyhead and SSI survey each day, and if I have time, I try the others. Weekends and Monday mornings are more challenging since the survey companies don't usually add any new surveys during that time.

Some of the survey companies occasionally route to an Opinion Outpost survey, so you might need to click out of those since you are a member there. If that happens, you can go right back in to see if they have another survey. You can keep trying until you get one.

If you are not a member of the Sunshine Rewards forum, you should check it out. There are a lot of tips there to maximize earnings. I didn't earn very much my first few months - it takes a little while to figure it all out, but the forum is very helpful.

Hi everyone! I need 2 more posts before I can select our second winner.

You can always use your Face Book contest post on here as well. Here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/sunshinerewa...81335378572390

Thanks Everyone!

I also responded to a question on the same thread on Dis Budget Boards:

"I can say that I try for at least $3.00 every day through Sunshine Rewards surveys. Some days I get more, some days less.
    At first I thought it would never add up to anything but here it is almost 4 months after I signed up with them and I have nearly $500 in Disney gift cards from them. It also helps to use them to link to shopping sites that you are going to go to anyway such as Disney.com. You get a percentage of your order in credits! I am thrilled to have found them."

located: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post41981428

Just posted on my FB wall:

I just took a survey! Give it a shot since being a member I am over $1500 cash that has paid for Sophia's formula!!!! Some of it anyways!
    I just earned money taking a survey at SunshineRewards
    See how you can, too!
    I am member number 16673!
    10 seconds ago via SunshineRewards Social · Privacy:Friends Only · LikeUnlike · · Code

Congratulations to our second winner of the Show Your Spirit contest!

Congratulations SCard!

Please send me TT so I can send you your prize.

Thank you everyone for participating! I will be posting a new contest this afternoon!!!

Congratulations!!