Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Show Your Spirit Contest

From my Facebook Page:

Savin It-upI

It's the end of the month and I have not been taking my surveys diligently (this month's cash out will be low). But I will try to make a push for the last few days of the month. Join Me?
    Earn Rewards Shopping, Taking Surveys, and Printing Coupons at Sunshine Rewards
    www.sunshinerewards.com
    The hottest way to earn rewards by shopping and taking surveys. Find coupons, discounts and cash back shopping...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/SavinItUp

I posted about the jewelry contest on Facebook.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Posted on the DIS Budget Board in response to a question:

Sunshine Rewards is great! You can cash out for Disney gift cards but they have other options as well - like Paypal. A lot of people use the Paypal option and then use that money to pay for their trip.

Surveys and shopping are probably the best ways on the site to earn money. Shop for things you would buy anyway; they have tons of merchants and frequently add more. They have increased cash back at a number of merchants right now for Back to School shopping

Also, if you join, check out their forum for tips, advice and a fab community!
    Sunshine Rewards

Blogged "Yes, yet another fabulous online Groupon. This one is up through today. It’s for $40 at Shoebuy for $20.

Don’t forget that for a limited time, you get 8% back on Groupon when you shop through Sunshine Rewards. "
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Posted on the DIS boards:

I've been a member since 2007 and highly recommend it. Make sure to join the forum because you can get lots of help there and find out about contests and special deals. Try the surveys and make sure to shop through SR when you can, and you'll have some free money in no time. I was beyond excited when I got my first gift card and there have been lots since then.

About shopping . . . I've found that people unfamiliar with this kind of site think this must be hard (at least my DH did). It isn't. You just start on your SR page, go to the merchant list and click the one you want. Once you're on the merchant website, it's exactly as is you started there in the first place.

Feel free to PM me with questions -- I love talking about the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Three4Me View Post
    Congratulations to our second winner of the Show Your Spirit contest!

Congratulations SCard!

Please send me TT so I can send you your prize.

Thank you everyone for participating! I will be posting a new contest this afternoon!!!
    Got my gift today, thanks Ashleigh.