Thread: thanks Angie

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Default thanks Angie

I didn't want to bog down the TT w/ more responses, just wanted to say thanks for all of the muck you are wading through for my claim!

Thanks!!!!

ETA: I just responed to the TT b/c I found some more info, argh, shoot, blah, I'm an idiot and I'm so sorry it took me so long to find the order #...it was on a printed section of my tax forms (I thought it was just the 1040s, etc.).

You may virtually smack me over the head w/ a "Doofus" foam finger now.
    Last edited by cglaura; 02-21-2008 at 03:49 PM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I didn't want to bog down the TT w/ more responses, just wanted to say thanks for all of the muck you are wading through for my claim!

Thanks!!!!

ETA: I just responed to the TT b/c I found some more info, argh, shoot, blah, I'm an idiot and I'm so sorry it took me so long to find the order #...it was on a printed section of my tax forms (I thought it was just the 1040s, etc.).

You may virtually smack me over the head w/ a "Doofus" foam finger now.

Yippee! That's exciting! I'll resubmit our merchant inquiry now with hopes of getting a positive response. Don't beat yourself up either! I've been having one of those days myself!!

I have to say "Thanks, Angie", too. Great response time!!! Did you happen to laugh a little when you saw the history of my TT? I get a chuckle out of it when I look at it myself. Oh well, you can't win them all!!!!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Yippee! That's exciting! I'll resubmit our merchant inquiry now with hopes of getting a positive response. Don't beat yourself up either! I've been having one of those days myself!!
    Thanks Angie! I found it quite by accident. I have yet to receive my state refund, so I was looking for my papers and, Gee, hey, lookey here, a receipt printed with my taxwork!

I think I've been having one of those decades

Sorry to create more work for you!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards