Thread: Doing Repeat Surveys

Default Doing Repeat Surveys

I was wondering if any of you continue to get the same surveys over again. Sometimes a few weeks a part or even a month later. I'm always "allowed" to complete it but some these seem like they've been around for a very long time.

I assume since they let you complete the survey it's OK but just a little strange.

Quote Originally Posted by couponqueen View Post
    I was wondering if any of you continue to get the same surveys over again. Sometimes a few weeks a part or even a month later. I'm always "allowed" to complete it but some these seem like they've been around for a very long time.

I assume since they let you complete the survey it's OK but just a little strange.
    Although it may seem like the same survey, there is always a slight variation. The exact same survey would not come up for you a second time once you have completed it, even if it's been a week or a few weeks. Formats can look very much the same, but the products may vary, even if just slightly. HTH
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I noticed the same survey on different Survey Sites.
    And they do have a slight variation.
    Sometimes I will opt out, because at the end of the survey it sometimes recognizes you and throws you out.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards