Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow! An Affiliate Committed to SR Members!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Default Wow! An Affiliate Committed to SR Members!

I think many of us have experienced frustrations with getting credits from shopping sites, but I want to share an unbelievable experience. Today I received a FedEx delivery from Melissa, the affiliate manager of Nutritional Science Laboratories. I have ordered from them twice. Each time I have had to file trouble tickets to get my credit. Cindy had to make several phone calls to get the credits and Angie poured over the credits to try to find them for me. Although they never denied they owed me the credits, I think there was some kind of glitch that wasn't allowing the credits to transfer over to SR.

Well, back to the package...........I had a beautiful letter from Melissa apologizing for the problems, and a VERY generous package of their beauty products. They appear to be full size products, too! I received their StriPeptin wrinkle and stretch mark formula, Stripeptin FL for fine lines, Stripeptin DC for dark circles, and Stripeptin PE for puffy eyes.

Many of you know I'm not a spring chicken, so I can use any help I can get! However, I am so pleased that this company thinks enough about SR's business to send not only an apology letter, but complimentary products. Now, that's a place I'm interested in doing business with again!Oh, and by the way, I did get my latest credits from them in my account a few days ago.
    Last edited by spring; 02-22-2008 at 07:21 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow! Now I want to check them out.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Now that IS JUST AWESOME!!!!! That's the type of companies that WANT to stay in business, (not ah-hem some other's we've had problems with).

I'm sure Tricia, Cindy and Miss Angie are going to be thrilled to see how they responded.

That's so nice to hear!

April
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

That's an awesome story!! Thanks for sharing & enjoy your new products!! I love products!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Thank you for sharing. Those are the kind of companies we need to really try to promote as a SR whole.
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for posting. I love to read positive experiences with merchants.

How do you like their products? It seems like you have ordered from them a few times.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Thanks for posting. I love to read positive experiences with merchants.

How do you like their products? It seems like you have ordered from them a few times.
    So far, I'm pretty happy with their wt loss pill that contains Hoodia. I haven't lost a lot of weight, but I haven't been consistent, either. I went through the whole Holiday season without gaining a pound. That says something. I have not ordered the skin care products, but now that I have been given all of them complimentary, I'm certainly going to use them. I'm particulary interested in the ones for fine lines and wrinkles. With the wrinkles I have, I'll be able to give them a really good testing.......
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'll have to check them out then. I tried one set of hoodia pills but they weren't too helpful. After we file next week I'll be back on the weight loss track and every bit counts so if it helps stop the gain I'm willing to try it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Personally, I think their products are of very high quality. I love the Stipeptin. Melissa and I had talked about a product to send Pat, and since I love it so much, and shes around my age, I felt she could appreciate it. Also, the hoodia pills are the real deal. I have tried others too, but none work like these. I lost about 30lbs altogether taking them. No side effects either.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Personally, I think their products are of very high quality. I love the Stipeptin. Melissa and I had talked about a product to send Pat, and since I love it so much, and shes around my age, I felt she could appreciate it. Also, the hoodia pills are the real deal. I have tried others too, but none work like these. I lost about 30lbs altogether taking them. No side effects either.
    Thank you Cindy! I knew you had your hand in this somehow. I am totally delighted with the complimentary products. I started to use them right away. I'm sure in a week or two, I'll have the face of a 20 year old!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards