Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow! An Affiliate Committed to SR Members!

This is just awesome!! Thanks for sharing!! It's so nice to hear about the happy endings, in addition to all the gripping!! Thanks!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Melissa is by far one of the most helpful managers that we have ever worked with. She has always been totally nice in getting us coupons and tracking down credits.

As a personal testimonial, I'm on my second bottle of Lipocerin. I love the stuff. Combining it with weight watchers, I lost lost 10 pounds in 5 weeks. A very sustainable weight loss. And the pills didn't make me jittery, which I REALLY like. I just started my second bottle this week. I was so worried that they were not going to get there before I left for Vegas. But for the second time, I ordered on a Wednesday and had the package on Saturday. Very nice!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Thank you Cindy! I knew you had your hand in this somehow. I am totally delighted with the complimentary products. I started to use them right away. I'm sure in a week or two, I'll have the face of a 20 year old!
    If that is so, let me know. I am a nearly 53 yr old mom to a 10 and 12 yr old. Even tho most people think I am 10-15 yrs younger (or, they are lying...could be...I usually hear that when someone wants something ) I feel no need to ever start looking my age. I do NOT want to mistaken for their grandmother.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Personally, I think their products are of very high quality. I love the Stipeptin. Melissa and I had talked about a product to send Pat, and since I love it so much, and shes around my age, I felt she could appreciate it. Also, the hoodia pills are the real deal. I have tried others too, but none work like these. I lost about 30lbs altogether taking them. No side effects either.
    cindy, do they only sell one kind of 'hoodia' diet pills?

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

okay so you ladies that have taken the weight loss pills did you add a lot of excersice and better eating to get that weight loss. I ask because I am okay with adding a little more of each but would love this pill to help as well. I amy try these!!!!!
    <Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

That is so great to hear that a company actually cares about its customers! Some other companies really make you wonder.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Yes, the only diet pill they have is with hoodia. Its Lipocerin. I did not exercise at all. I had no side effects from it and was quite pleased with my results. My DH is wanting me to get him some now.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Yes, the only diet pill they have is with hoodia. Its Lipocerin. I did not exercise at all. I had no side effects from it and was quite pleased with my results. My DH is wanting me to get him some now.
    Thank you! I am going to look into these. I need to lose about 15 pounds and these last pounds just will not come off. This may be just what I need!
    <Sunshine Rewards