Thread: Earn Daily Drop down

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Earn Daily Drop down

Hey Tricia! The Earn Daily Drop down on the main page is still showing 6 daily surveys as the title. Thought you might want to update it to 9!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Good call. Thanks!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

When I was looking at shopping merchants today, I noticed that if I went to the Earn Daily drop down, it still says Six Daily Surveys. Not a big deal- just caught my eye and made me wonder if something changed in the last few hours On the main shopping page, it's correct, but it's on the individual merchant pages that still says six. Just thought I would mention it...but if it is a manual one by one change just forget I mentioned it
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    When I was looking at shopping merchants today, I noticed that if I went to the Earn Daily drop down, it still says Six Daily Surveys. Not a big deal- just caught my eye and made me wonder if something changed in the last few hours On the main shopping page, it's correct, but it's on the individual merchant pages that still says six. Just thought I would mention it...but if it is a manual one by one change just forget I mentioned it
    Good catch!! We are testing a different template on the shopping pages for SEO reasons and I completely forgot about it. Easy fix!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs