Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey Crediting Issue

Default Survey Crediting Issue

I have a specific question about surveys not crediting. I have been a Super Member for the last 4-5 quarters. Thru 6/30 I did not have any problems with the SM surveys crediting. Beginning on July 1st the SM surveys stopped crediting even though I completed them every day and they went back to the proper page. I have made no changes/updates to my computer or either browser ( IE + FF), I checked my cookie settings, I run CCleaner daily, I ran Malware Bytes twice. When I posted on the survey problem thread I was told the issue must be with MY computer.

On July 6th, I tried Y2C instead of the SM one and it credited. I have completed Y2C for the last 7 days and every one credited.

Tonight I decided to try the SM one, completed it at 6:15PM and it did not credit at 7 or 8PM. How can the problem be with MY computer if Y2C credits and SM does not?

I don't have a problem with earning the 50 cents for Y2C because I have been earning nothing taking the SM one but it seems strange that one credits and the other does not.

My question is what explanation could there be for why Y2C credits and the SM one does not?
    Last edited by SCard; 07-14-2011 at 09:05 PM.

I'm at a total loss. I went in and checked to see whether we got credit for your SM surveys but our system just didn't give them to you. I don't see any SM credits for you for July but see all of the regular ones. Then I went and compared the number of credits that we were given each day with the list of subids to see if maybe we got spare credits but the system didn't know who to give them to. Nothing there either.

It completely defies logic because it's the exact same offer!

Is anyone else having the same issue?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm at a total loss. I went in and checked to see whether we got credit for your SM surveys but our system just didn't give them to you. I don't see any SM credits for you for July but see all of the regular ones. Then I went and compared the number of credits that we were given each day with the list of subids to see if maybe we got spare credits but the system didn't know who to give them to. Nothing there either.

It completely defies logic because it's the exact same offer!

Is anyone else having the same issue?
    Thanks for checking it out. I can keep doing the Y2C ones. It just seemed odd that it started with the first day of the new quarter.

I completely agree with you and would definitely like to solve it! I'm just not seeing any pattern yet except for the start of the new quarter. There has to be something that I am missing.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Responses like this are why I l love SR. What other rewards sites would reply to a member's question at 9PM at night?

Tricia, you and Sunshine are the best!!!!

**update**

I went back to doing Y2C this morning, completed it and it credited on the first hour.

I haven't been reading the regular survey problem thread, but Jan posted a similar sounding problem earlier in the week

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum...6&postcount=10
    Kayla

Default survey credits

Just noticed that I didn't receive credit for a Greenfield survey that I took on July 1. Just completed another today so I hope I receive credit for that one.

My GF survey today credited right away. I was using IE today, and Firefos on 7/1. Maybe that's the problem, although I've gotten credits with Firefox before. I'll make sure to use IE when doing surveys in the future just in case.
    Last edited by schaery; 07-15-2011 at 11:30 AM.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    Just noticed that I didn't receive credit for a Greenfield survey that I took on July 1. Just completed another today so I hope I receive credit for that one.

My GF survey today credited right away. I was using IE today, and Firefos on 7/1. Maybe that's the problem, although I've gotten credits with Firefox before. I'll make sure to use IE when doing surveys in the future just in case.
    I always use FireFox and my surveys credit 99% of the time. HTH
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    I haven't been reading the regular survey problem thread, but Jan posted a similar sounding problem earlier in the week

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum...6&postcount=10
    Thanks Kayla.

Yep-didn't know this was happening to anyone else but me until today.

No credit at all for any SM surveys since June 30th. When I have completed Y02(not often), they have all credited.

Just a heads up to Tricia and the gang-it's not just SCard.....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards