Thread: Taking surveys but not being credited

Default Taking surveys but not being credited

Noticing that I am not receiving credits for the surveys that I am taking. Yesterday evening I took a GF survey & never received credit. The day before I cleaned out my cookies & took an SSI survey, even filled out the 4 star ratings for the survey & again, never received credit. Took a GF today while it was a green light and 2.5 hours later no credit as well as the Live sample that was taken right after, also green light when taken, and no credit. Right there is $3.15 that I have not received. Anyone else having these issues? This seems to happen to me every couple months or so, they get all the info they need in the survey but I do not get the credit. It is very frustrating! Looking for any answers or solutions to this problem. Thank you in advance.

Yes, it is getting worse. It is starting to affect how often I sign in and try a survey. I llike taking the surveys but will not waste my time
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I had a problem with the SSI 2 surveys for awhile, but it seems to have fixed itself. I had lost at least $1.50 from them. It really is frustrating to spend so much time and not get your credit for the time you put in.

I wish that I could say that it is a system problem, but it is not. Those we can fix on our end. But we are still seeing a steady stream of credits come through, and some people have been reporting that they have been able to get all 10 in a day. I would encourage you to keep track of how many credit and how many do not over the course of a couple of weeks. If it is only a couple out of 40 or 50, then that is normal. If it is all of a certain survey or more than 10% or 20%, then there is a problem with something on your computer that we need to figure out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs