Thread: Magic Kingdom Tours??

Default Magic Kingdom Tours??

Anyone done either the Magical Milestone or the Family Magic Tour? I'm looking for something new when we go in August and both of these look like something we'd enjoy.

I'd like some opinions though before I book one.....

(Also thinking of doing the Behind the Seeds in Epcot)
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I've done the Steam Train tour and it was fantastic! They do such a good job that I imagine any tour you chose would be good. I have heard that the Family tour is geared to pretty young kids. I think if you check on allears there are links to reviews of the tours.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have done the behind the seeds tour at Epcot and both Segway tours in Epcot and Ft. Wilderness. I wouldn't miss the segway tours for anything. They are the funnest tour you will ever do. The benind the seeds is great as well but once you go you don't need to do it again. As for the Magic Kingdom, my parents did the holiday one and my grandparents have done the behind the scenes one. They loved them both.

Kim

Thanks for the input guys. We'll probably for sure do the Behind the Seeds tour. I think of this being more "adult like," but I was stunned by how interested my girls were in this one last winter.

Still haven't decided on the MK ones. I think both seem lots of fun. I'm kind of leaning towards the Family Magic One as I think it's geared for the younger audience so maybe I should take advantage now before the youngest is older, but I also think she would enjoy the Magical Milestone from the description I found. Decisions, Deciions....lol
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!