Thread: Mouse Unlimited

Default Mouse Unlimited

For those of you who have used MU, what is the best way to contact them? I clicked on the request a quote but the link isn't working and I think I have too many questions to email. Do most of you just call them? I love Disney, but planning is a big job. It's a breeze for adults, but for the first time we are going with our DS, DDIL and wonderful granddaughter who will be 3 1/2 when we go March 2012. We are traveling on different days from different cities and meeting at Disney. I need MU! Thanks for your suggestions.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I just emailed Tom so he can fix the link and also check in here with you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just emailed Tom so he can fix the link and also check in here with you.
    Thank you so much! I look forward to connecting with Tom!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

We've been getting quotes and contact requests in okay, so we'll have to do a little more digging to find/fix the problem.

In the meantime, just shoot us an email - travel at mouseunlimited dot com and we can start talking about your options and answer your questions!
    Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    For those of you who have used MU, what is the best way to contact them? I clicked on the request a quote but the link isn't working and I think I have too many questions to email. Do most of you just call them? I love Disney, but planning is a big job. It's a breeze for adults, but for the first time we are going with our DS, DDIL and wonderful granddaughter who will be 3 1/2 when we go March 2012. We are traveling on different days from different cities and meeting at Disney. I need MU! Thanks for your suggestions.
    We'd love to help you plan this large trip, and I'm sorry you're having issues with our website. We just checked and everything seems to be working fine. We've received a number of quote requests this weekend.

If you're on our main site (http://www.mouseunlimited.com), hover your mouse over "Get A Quote" on the main menu, and then go down to "Walt Disney World".

That will take you to our Quote Request Form for Walt Disney World.

If you did all this and still experienced issues, please feel free to send us an e-mail, explaining what's happening. travel at mouse unlimited dot com

Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook