Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVC..info about renting pts

So you decided to stay at BC? That's one of the places we want to stay next. Can I ask why you didn't rent points to stay there? It might save you some money.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    So you decided to stay at BC? That's one of the places we want to stay next. Can I ask why you didn't rent points to stay there? It might save you some money.

Being a family of 5 we would need a 2 BR, and although it would get us more space it wasn't going to save us $$ because we had to stay over a weekend. We are doing 5 nights, but my husband has to be at work on Tuesdays so we are going Wed-Mon. You could do better renting pts Sun-Thurs because the weekend rates are more pts. I am pretty sure we are moving to the Poly anyway. My kids will be 13, 10 & 5 for this trip and we are doing MNSSP so I think the Poly for this trip, and then if our next trip is in about 1 1/2 or 2 years, the BC club will perfect for their ages.

I am hoping (hoping hoping) to get free dining for this trip, to offset the cost a little. We should hear soon I think.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

I didn't look into renting points vs. booking thru disney on the weekends because we don't normally arrive until Sunday to avoid the crowds.

Good luck and I hope you get free dining. Here's some pixie dust!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards