Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YEA!! Got my ADRs!!

your ADR's look great.........I still haven't tried Coral Reef.........almost booked it for our upcoming March trip, but opted for Teppan Edo (haven't been there since 2001) so I thought my girls would be entertained! My girls also love the breakfast at Norway with the princess'. they would not like the lunch or dinner........I agree with them on the breakfast and I don't like breakfast food!

We are eating at Kona's, Teppan Edo, and cinderella's gala feast (new for us) and girls wanted to try it.....

My mouth is watering thinking about the Kona meal!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Your ADR's look really yummy! I like to make the ADRs not just out of necessity, but because we all know where we are going and we look forward to it rather than ending up disagreeing about where to eat when the day comes.

We love Ohana, Coral Reef, CM, and Garden Grill. San Angel looks so pretty when you go thru the boat ride, but since I'm allergic to green peppers, we don't do Mexican. I've always wanted to try Tony's but have never fit it in, I've heard good thing though. The Princesses were great at Ashkerhaus (sp?), but I thought the breakfast food was a letdown. It was a lot of $$ for what they offered, but with 3 girls, we were there for the princesses anyway. Are you looking at lunch? Maybe that's better food. My next trip I want to try 1900 Park Fare for Princesses. We loved CRT, but we've done it twice and that's enough.

I'm curious about the FDP though. I thought we'd try MM, but you make H&V sound tempting. I'm just in the very early stages of trying to plan a trip for this year so I'll have to look into that, but I'm excited for you. Making ADRs makes everything seem so much more set.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards