Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Day Only Movie Ticket Deal

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Subscribing.

Okay. Just got final details. This is NOT a deal that we can do cashback for. But it's a good deal for those of you who like to 1) give movie tickets as gifts or 2) see movies during peak times or when they first come out.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/goldstar

Regal Movie Ticket Deal Today Only

Ticket seller Goldstar is running a special today only where you can buy Regal Movie Tickets at a discounted rate. The Regal Entertainment Group Premier Movie Tickets are good for any movie at any time, including new releases, primetime, and weekends. The tickets can be used at any Regal Cinemas. United Artists Theatres, or Edwards Theatres nationwide.

Movie tickets usually range from about $9-11 depending on your location. You can get a 4-pack of these tickets TODAY ONLY for only $7.50. Buy them for yourself or put them aside as gifts because they never expire. They make great gifts for teachers, babysitters, etc.

Visit Goldstar and find the Regal Movie Ticket deal along with any other deals in your area. I’ve seen everything from museums to theatre tickets listed and some of them are even free (look for the COMP TICKETS in the event listing).

(If you have a hard time finding the Regal deal once you are on the Goldstar site, you can click here to get to it directly)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

No Regal Cinemas in Pittsburgh! This is such a great deal.
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Okay. Just got final details. This is NOT a deal that we can do cashback for. But it's a good deal for those of you who like to 1) give movie tickets as gifts or 2) see movies during peak times or when they first come out.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/goldstar

Regal Movie Ticket Deal Today Only

Ticket seller Goldstar is running a special today only where you can buy Regal Movie Tickets at a discounted rate. The Regal Entertainment Group Premier Movie Tickets are good for any movie at any time, including new releases, primetime, and weekends. The tickets can be used at any Regal Cinemas. United Artists Theatres, or Edwards Theatres nationwide.

Movie tickets usually range from about $9-11 depending on your location. You can get a 4-pack of these tickets TODAY ONLY for only $7.50. Buy them for yourself or put them aside as gifts because they never expire. They make great gifts for teachers, babysitters, etc.

Visit Goldstar and find the Regal Movie Ticket deal along with any other deals in your area. I’ve seen everything from museums to theatre tickets listed and some of them are even free (look for the COMP TICKETS in the event listing).

(If you have a hard time finding the Regal deal once you are on the Goldstar site, you can click here to get to it directly)
    Is the price $7.50/ticket or 4 pack. I am trying to purchase some and the site keeps showing $30/4 pack.

This deal is a little misleading. The email says "You can get a 4-pack of these tickets TODAY ONLY for only $7.50." But it's really $7.50 PER ticket - making it $30 plus $4.50 service fee.

Sunshine Rewards

So sorry! I updated the text to be more specific. I can see where it looks wrong the way that it is worded.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs