Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "As seen on TV" might as well be re-named to Jen BUY ME!!

Does anyone know how long the Pedegg takes to be shipped or credited. I ordered it 2/17 and got a confirmation email but I have not received it nor does it show up in pending for me.

Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by JOLAROCHE View Post
    Does anyone know how long the Pedegg takes to be shipped or credited. I ordered it 2/17 and got a confirmation email but I have not received it nor does it show up in pending for me.

Thanks
    If I remember correctly, it showed up on my credit card right away, but I didn't get it for about 3 weeks. Also, my credit was slow coming.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Ok everyone...I broke down & ordered The Firm yesterday! I'll let you know how it goes! (I also ordered the green bags!!...next will be the swivel sweeper!!) :0)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I ordered the ped egg early feb, got it mid feb. My credit came through within a week of ordering.

Jen - let me know what you think. I have my life back so that means loads of exercise now.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Jen - let me know what you think. I have my life back so that means loads of exercise now.
    Will do! My life will get back to normal on the 10th!! YIPPEEEE!! Only 6 more work days!! I'm really hoping this will get me in gear to be back on track!! Hopefully it will come soon!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yay Jen! We went down to the wire last night but I am so glad its all over. I have the day off so I'm heading to Wholefoods at lunch to make a BIG HEALTHY Salad and then to the gym tonight.

Might even pull out my windsor pilates dvds today - another as seen on tv item.
    Sunshine Rewards