Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "As seen on TV" might as well be re-named to Jen BUY ME!!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default "As seen on TV" might as well be re-named to Jen BUY ME!!

I'll admit it! I infomercials! I'm the type of person that they get to buy everytime...especially when they knock off a payment!

So you know my love for the PedEgg & how excited I was that Tricia got it on SR...and I still have to get the Green Bags....but now, this weekend I found another one I must have!!

The Firm! And what's this?? SR has it?! PERFECT!! It's in the shopping section & I was thrilled to see we'd get a percentage back!! But before I go ordering I was wondering if anyone on SR has tried the Firm? It really looks like a lot of fun!

............And results like that this in JUST 10 sessions?! Sign me up!!! But seriously, it does look like a lot of fun & I thought I'd should ask my SR friends before I go ordering.......

Thanks in advance!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have not tried it but I do like their infomercial! I think its just a fancy name for a step bench/workout but they have the benches that can get higher than the normal step bench can.
    Sunshine Rewards

"As seen on TV" might as well be re-named to Jen BUY ME!!

Jen, you crack me up! I haven't used the Firm either, but now I'm going to have to go check out the "As Seen on TV" Category to see what else we have!!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Ooh Angie! I also had to have the Lint B Gone! I really like it! Like I said, I'm the EXACT person to buy those things!! Take a look...watch the infomercials online! It's so fun!

Catherine-
    The Firm that I saw was free weights...not steps...interesting!!

Well lord knows I'll end up getting it unless you all tell me it's crap..I'll be sure to let you all know how it is!! I mean...again, after 10 sessions to have sculpted arms?! Who needs sculpted arms? Oh yes...ME!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

hmm then maybe they have changed it or expanded. I always remember The Firm as being the 3 different colored "steps" that you would do with the video to tone your lower half.

I just bought disney luggage so I won't be joining you this month in purchasing the firm but I look forward to your review. I finally broke into my ped egg. I did it right before mike and I went out to eat sat. He wasn't too happy because the filing was taking forever because it was doing its job. I finally had to stop but I think that if i do it every other day and apply lotion afterwards then it should make a difference pretty soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    hmm then maybe they have changed it or expanded. I always remember The Firm as being the 3 different colored "steps" that you would do with the video to tone your lower half.

I just bought disney luggage so I won't be joining you this month in purchasing the firm but I look forward to your review. I finally broke into my ped egg. I did it right before mike and I went out to eat sat. He wasn't too happy because the filing was taking forever because it was doing its job. I finally had to stop but I think that if i do it every other day and apply lotion afterwards then it should make a difference pretty soon.
    Between post-WDW feet and walking all over CHi-town in -16 weather feet, my feet have been pretty nasty-the Ped Egg has gotten them back to some seblance of normal.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I have the old version of The Firm with the "fanny lifter" box step things. You do see results in 10 sessions because it is quite a workout. Mine came with a calendar that told you the order to rotate the videos.

The main problem I have with it is it is very hard on my knees. After years of doing cheerleading jumps on a basketball floor my knees can't take all the lunges and such. I started fast forwarding those parts and that did slow progress down.

I think you will like it and who can beat getting SR credit for it!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by firstfamilytrip View Post
    I have the old version of The Firm with the "fanny lifter" box step things. You do see results in 10 sessions because it is quite a workout. Mine came with a calendar that told you the order to rotate the videos.

The main problem I have with it is it is very hard on my knees. After years of doing cheerleading jumps on a basketball floor my knees can't take all the lunges and such. I started fast forwarding those parts and that did slow progress down.

I think you will like it and who can beat getting SR credit for it!

That's the Firm I had and I didn't like it as much as the Taebo workouts so I never used it. The steps are now being used as seats for the kids! lol

You want tone? Taebo really does help melt inches and tone up.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just wondering does the ped egg reallly work?!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    Just wondering does the ped egg reallly work?!
    After reading about this on Catherine's blog and Jen raving about it I think I am going to have to order this!