Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "As seen on TV" might as well be re-named to Jen BUY ME!!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    You want tone? Taebo really does help melt inches and tone up.
    I have to agree with this. I lost 75# doing this every day. Unfortunately I've gained most all of it back

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    Just wondering does the ped egg reallly work?!
    It will not produce results in one usage but I think with regular usage (ie 1-2 days a week) it will keep feet in smoother condition.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    That's the Firm I had and I didn't like it as much as the Taebo workouts so I never used it. The steps are now being used as seats for the kids! lol

You want tone? Taebo really does help melt inches and tone up.
    I've tried Taebo a few times but the movements just felt too jerky for my joints. I think it was the quick pace. I wish the beginners tape was a little slower for newbies to catch on with.
    Sunshine Rewards

We now have a link up to the Taebo, so try them both. Let me know which is easiest with the best results.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I've tried Taebo a few times but the movements just felt too jerky for my joints. I think it was the quick pace. I wish the beginners tape was a little slower for newbies to catch on with.
    Try doing the instructional tape (not the beginner, but the one that teaches you how to do the moves) for about a week before even starting the basic workout. That will help you get used to them and then they are much smoother. I really loved the Billy Blanks series!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

When I click on the Taebo link I only get The Firm product. Where are the Taebo dvds?
    Sunshine Rewards

Sorry, try it again. It should work now.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Yes it's right now...I just have to buy one now!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    It will not produce results in one usage but I think with regular usage (ie 1-2 days a week) it will keep feet in smoother condition.
    I should have mentioned. It is much better than those stupid pumice stones. I will do a full foot care report on my blog within the next few days.
    Sunshine Rewards

I tried the Firm several years ago. It was too hard for me to keep up with for more than a month or so.

I am a 'firm' advocate of Leslie Sansone. There is an offer here for one of her items. Or order her DVDs off of Barnes and Noble or OVerstock. She's awesome, workouts are easy to follow, no herky jerky movements, good results. It's an easy enough of a workout where it's not too much of a sacrifice to want to work out (almost) daily.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin