Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "As seen on TV" might as well be re-named to Jen BUY ME!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I too am a big believer in Taebo. I lost 75#'s with that and WW's.

Belive me being 75#'s overweight and first trying the moves was quite embaressing! I felt like a beach whale in the beginning. it did get easier after a few weeks.

I will say that his new tapes are defintely harder to do then the older ones I started with. I think it was 2001 or 2002 when his first 4 tapes came out and they IMHO were the best. Now I do have some of the latest ones and their good, but not ones I would recommend for a beginner.

We're lucky one gal that teachers at the YMCA is Taebo certified. She goes once a year to get re-certified. She teaches twice a week in the evening now. I wish I could get to her class bc she makes it a lot of fun!
    Sunshine Rewards

I will say Jen, that I want this new TV ad thing- I can't remember what it's called but it's this watering thing for potted plants. They're glass blown orb things that are connected to a stake. You fill it with water, and it automatically and correctly waters your plants. They're pretty too! I thought, 'Oooo....i'll order that when it shows up on SR!'
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I will say Jen, that I want this new TV ad thing- I can't remember what it's called but it's this watering thing for potted plants. They're glass blown orb things that are connected to a stake. You fill it with water, and it automatically and correctly waters your plants. They're pretty too! I thought, 'Oooo....i'll order that when it shows up on SR!'
    Oh yes! I have seen that too! They're quite a good thing to have! I don't have any plants, but they make me want to get some just so I can get those!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Well, Jen, I thought of you while I was out shopping tonight. We have a brand new ************* store that just opened this weekend, and it's only about 2 to 3 miles from my house. I was walking around and found a whole WALL of "As seen on TV" products. They even had the PedEgg on display. I figured you would be extremely happy looking at all those products, so I stared nice and hard at them for you!
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 02-28-2008 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Not an affiliate so we cannot mention their name.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Now that is something I would like. I do not have ANY plants in my house becuase they die. Or should I say....I kill them. It is either too much water or not enough. I do not understand plants. I would like to have some plants in my house because I heard it is good for our health. I will be on the lookout for this one!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Well, Jen, I thought of you while I was out shopping tonight. We have a brand new *************store that just opened this weekend, and it's only about 2 to 3 miles from my house. I was walking around and found a whole WALL of "As seen on TV" products. They even had the PedEgg on display. I figured you would be extremely happy looking at all those products, so I stared nice and hard at them for you!
    Ah!! How funny!! Yeah, I would have sat there & stared too! I just got an email newsletter from where PedEgg came from & just looked through their items...nothing catching my eye...yet, but I can easily be swayed!!

Although....I do have to say, I was going through some of the offers last night & there is the swivel sweeper that has caught my eye!! I think that would be nice to use on the kitchen floor!! Yeah, I've got a problem....

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Now that is something I would like. I do not have ANY plants in my house becuase they die. Or should I say....I kill them. It is either too much water or not enough. I do not understand plants. I would like to have some plants in my house because I heard it is good for our health. I will be on the lookout for this one!
    Here are the watering globes...wonder if SR could get them?? I'll put it on the "wish" list thread!
    buyaquaglobes.com
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 02-28-2008 at 12:16 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I could definetly use an autowater pot for plants. I get super busy at work and tend to forget to water then and they fry in the summer.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Ah!! How funny!! Yeah, I would have sat there & stared too! I just got an email newsletter from where PedEgg came from & just looked through their items...nothing catching my eye...yet, but I can easily be swayed!!

Although....I do have to say, I was going through some of the offers last night & there is the swivel sweeper that has caught my eye!! I think that would be nice to use on the kitchen floor!! Yeah, I've got a problem....

Here are the watering globes...wonder if SR could get them?? I'll put it on the "wish" list thread!
    buyaquaglobes.com

I got the swivel sweeper for Christmas last year and I LOVE it!!! Between the kids and the dog, it gets used just about every day here. It's definitely a "must have" Jen!!!

I thought I saw the AquaGlobes somewhere on SR. Hmmmm.....I will have to go look now.

You can check with Walter Drake to see what they have, they always add new As Seen on Tv Stuff, our affiliate manager at As Seen On PC will be adding more stuff and we will be adding another merchant in March that also carries it all.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

My mom got me the swivel sweeper a year ago for Christmas. I LOVE it! I was a bit put out though, that I was not able to get SR credit for it! LOL!!!! So anyone who is thinking of the the sweeper, I would highly recommend it...especially for the kitchen and the bathroom. It does not work as good on carpet for me, but I love it on the hard floors.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards