Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help Us Make SR Better!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Maybe just refreshing the links would be enough for product search. I know it isn't SR's fault but half the time the merchants are sending old links and the product is no longer available.

I love the idea of more tweet and facebook buttons on SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Have you tried the daily surveys yet since SG says that he fixed them for Canadians?
    Not yet but I get the day off tomorrow so was planning to try again. I did see the credit come in for the one that alerted us to the problem though! SG!
    Sunshine Rewards

I agree with the weekend survey contests. I'm a more steady survey taker. I try for 3-6 during the summer when I'm off school and am very happy during the school year when I can get 1-2 each day. I can't do surveys at work. Weekends are when I have the most time to try all of the surveys and when a weekend survey contest comes around I always get so frustrated because it's much harder to get surveys than on no contest weekends. Sometimes I can't even get a DS and by late Sunday there is nothing left at all. I do understand that if you need to boost survey numbers that a weekend contest probably helps a lot.

The other idea I like is a bonus. Maybe not just for the highest 8 or 10 monthly earners, but as in the past, $1 for every 50 surveys or something along those lines.

I do appreciate every opportunity that SR provides and all the hard work that goes into making this the best cash back survey on the web! Thanks so much!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

The only thing I can think of is keep adding to the list of Daily Surveys whenever you see fit. 9 is awesome--thank you! The only one I rarely qualify for is Sampilicous. If you add more Daily Surveys the odds get better. I would have never posted this request unless you asked for input because I am very pleased with SR! Thanks, Tricia!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Also not a big fan of the survey contests. It seems like surveys just "dry up" whenever a contest is running as people who never do one come out of the woodwork. However, I guess that is the purpose.........draw people in to do them.

All the coupons/deals posted in the forum annoy me. I don't get on as much as I used to, and when I want to see what goes on in the forum, I have to go through page after page of coupons/deals just to get to a post I'd like to read. I just wish these coupons/deals could be separated somehow. I used to glance through them, but there are so many now that I just glaze over and ignore them, negating the purpose of them to begin with. I know this has been mentioned before and Tricia said they needed to stay, probably to bring in more business for SR, but the quantity of them has taken on a life of their own. When I'm looking for a deal, I look on SR, not the forum, so not sure if this is redundant.

Other than that, I'm very happy with the increased opportunity to do surveys and hope to get more active as soon as I have all the boxes unpacked in my new house. Today is day #1 of new ownership and I'm feeling a big overwhelmed, lol! Had to take a quick break and what better place to come and unwind than SR?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post

All the coupons/deals posted in the forum annoy me. I don't get on as much as I used to, and when I want to see what goes on in the forum, I have to go through page after page of coupons/deals just to get to a post I'd like to read. I just wish these coupons/deals could be separated somehow. I used to glance through them, but there are so many now that I just glaze over and ignore them, negating the purpose of them to begin with. I know this has been mentioned before and Tricia said they needed to stay, probably to bring in more business for SR, but the quantity of them has taken on a life of their own. When I'm looking for a deal, I look on SR, not the forum, so not sure if this is redundant.
    Do you ever hit the "New Posts" button when you come to the forum? We actually configured that so that it would never pull up those deals and coupons. If you hit that, you should just see the most recent other posts since the last time you logged in.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Do you ever hit the "New Posts" button when you come to the forum? We actually configured that so that it would never pull up those deals and coupons. If you hit that, you should just see the most recent other posts since the last time you logged in.
    I love this feature
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I love this feature
    So do I....it is so nice to be able to see actual posts from other memebers and not all those deals and coupons!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Looks like I might be in the minority, but I actually enjoy the take so many survey contests! Sometimes I get entries, sometimes I don't, but they usually give me an extra push to try a little longer to get a survey and I figure even if I can't get an entry on one of the days, my balance still goes up more than it would have if I wouldn't have given it the extra tries
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Guess I'll just have to log in more. I'm usually reading the forums on the run, so yes, I push new posts all the time.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards