Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know I should know but...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We're here until Wed. Actually sitting in the keynote right now. Here is something for you to check out--- blogvertise.com. just met them.
    Wow that was quick. Already approved. Can't wait to see what's in store.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

We're here until Wed. Actually sitting in the keynote right now. Here is something for you to check out--- blogvertise.com. just met them.
    I applied for them yesterday and I got approved today but they say I am on probation and will be paid at a lower rate because my blog isn't 60 days old??? They also say that my blog doesn't have any content???? LOL So I sent them an email asking to be reevaluated because my blog IS over 60 days old. It was begun in August 2007 and I have at least 5 or more blogs every month. That is more than 1 per week. So I will wait to see if they respond back. They also suggested that I get my blog on some blog directories so I added the blog directory widget and applied to be added to that one. Any thoughts on that?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have joined a few others Janet (blog directories). Maybe sign up for the 2 I have buttons for on my right side bar. There are a few others that I am probably going to join to try and get my traffic up.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Has anyone gotten any opportunities from them yet? I am really not sure about this site. i signed up and was approved and everything but I haven't seen any opportunities available from them and they don't have much on their website to tell you when and how they give opportunities. i did read the help page and it gave a little info but not much help. Just curious if you guys have gotten anything yet.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Has anyone gotten any opportunities from them yet? I am really not sure about this site. i signed up and was approved and everything but I haven't seen any opportunities available from them and they don't have much on their website to tell you when and how they give opportunities. i did read the help page and it gave a little info but not much help. Just curious if you guys have gotten anything yet.
    I actually haven't blogged much the last couple of weeks. I think you have to get your page rank and alexa ratings in shape to see much from them. So it may take us a little while.

In one of the conferences we were in last week, they were saying how their best blog sites took TWO YEARS to actually start making money because it took that long for them to start really developing a reader base.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

None for me Janet.
    Sunshine Rewards