Thread: Back to School rate increases

Default Back to School rate increases

I'm assuming the large list of current rate increases has to do with back to school shopping Do you know how long those increases will be in effect? Trying to plan out some shopping, but having to wait to have enough money
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Correct! We have the rate increases listed on the front page (and a few more coming today) through the end of the month for sure. Some of them will continue through August 15, but not all of them. It depends on the merchant. We should have the full list done and ready to go out in an email by the end of the day today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Correct! We have the rate increases listed on the front page (and a few more coming today) through the end of the month for sure. Some of them will continue through August 15, but not all of them. It depends on the merchant. We should have the full list done and ready to go out in an email by the end of the day today.
    Good to know - thanks! That gives me a couple of days to get organized.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

1. Any chance of a Vistaprint offer? (please)
    2. If our Mamapedia accounts are linked to a school (mine is with Mordie's high school), can we still get Cash back?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    2. If our Mamapedia accounts are linked to a school (mine is with Mordie's high school), can we still get Cash back?
    1. They don't have anything in particular new out, but I can always load one up if there is one in particular that you are looking for. They tend to have those "10 products for free" links pretty regularly now.

2. Good question! I didn't even know that they linked. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it and see if the cash back comes through.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I have linked my Mampedia account to my DD elementary school and still have gotten credit thru SR. Everybody wins!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I just noticed CourseSmart is one of the merchants with increased cash back! I used this site a few times to get e-textbooks in college. If you can use an e-book in your classes, this is a great way to go- saves money, you can read anywhere, and you don't have to worry about selling back a book that may have a new edition coming out (i.e. the old edition has little value).
    Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    1. They don't have anything in particular new out, but I can always load one up if there is one in particular that you are looking for. They tend to have those "10 products for free" links pretty regularly now.

2. Good question! I didn't even know that they linked. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it and see if the cash back comes through.
    Plain ol 10 products works for me
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.