Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Back To School Contest

Payless shoes, good prices!

I love shopping at Shoebuy.com! The kids always need new shoes. They offer free shipping and the cash back is awesome.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Default Target is the best

We love Target. I can get it all from school supplies, backpacks, sweaters shoes, to 3 button uniforms shirts and kahki for my grandkids in public system.

Homeschooling my younger boys, and we get regular school supplises and science kits. We are excited about the Butterfly gardens and frog habitats that we just got.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

I just placed my first order with them this weekend, but I'm going to go with ShoeBuy. I got a good deal, and you can't beat free shipping both ways!

If I was still in college, I'd say CourseSmart, but I don't have a lot of use for e-textbooks any more.
    Kayla

My favorite place is Aeropostale I have two daughters that are 12 and 10 and they both love the clothes and they are so comfortable. My 12 year old is not very girl and is hard to buy clothes for and I always know I can find tons of stuff she will wear there.

My new favorite is 123inkjets.com. We homeschool all 3 of our kids. I find so much to print online, but I go thru so much ink. They have great prices, very fast delivery, and it is convenient.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

Amazon.com

I was able to order my daughters summer reading book at a great reduced price.

I used to order stuff from Kmart before school when dd was at a private school and needed uniform stuff....but not anymore.
    Sunshine Rewards

i love allaboutdance.com. i can get DD13's leotards and run-resistant tights there, much cheaper than the prices at her dance studio (and they don't even have run-resistant tights).

Mine would have to be Target. I can get clothing and school supplies for the boys

I want to get Little Miss Matched socks- oh so cute! They are new to me.
    Thank you for adding them to Sunshine Shopping!