Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Crediting Problem

Question Greenfield Crediting Problem

Wanted to post where it would be easily noticed. I completed a DS and Y2C before 7AM and neither one credited at 7AM or 8AM. I noticed someone else posted that their SM did not credit. Is there a problem with GF today? Anyone else having problems?

I did clear cookies and no updates to my computer today.

SCard-i did not have a problem with my ds crediting only my sm survey that i have taken twice today. wonder what the problem is? my sm dis not credit on the 2nd hour either. guess i'm done with sm surveys today.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 07-30-2011 at 09:06 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    SCard-i did not have a problem with my ds crediting only my sm survey that i have taken twice today. wonder what the problem is? my sm dis not credit on the 2nd hour either. guess i'm done with sm surveys today.
    I'm done with those surveys for today too, especially as you did a second SM that did not credit. Too nice a day to spend time on surveys that are not going to credit.

Yes I had one not credit yesterday as well, thought it was weird since that very rarely happens. Since I know that it is happening today too I won't even bother with it then. Thanks for the heads up!

same here with my DS, got up early (thanks to my kids) thought I would get a jump start on surveys for it to only NOT credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My DS hasn't credited yet from this morning either. Never happened to me before with a DS as far as I can remember. I'll update if it credits on the 3rd hour for some reason...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I haven't gotten credit for my GF yet either.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

i completed a DS and got the SR congrats page about 9:40am CT, and it did not credit at the top of the hour. i'm going to be very upset if it doesn't credit on the 2nd hour.

Lovely-the one survey that had something for me(GF) and mine didn't credit either.

On the 28th, it took until the 2nd hour to credit-but it did credit.

Guess we'll see what happens today.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

okay, survey didn't credit on the 2nd hour, and yes, i'm upset. i wasted 40 minutes i could've been spending with my daughter on a beautiful saturday morning, and it looks like now i'm going to have to try to get 2 more surveys to make up for this one. is there anything that can be done about this?