Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Crediting Problem

I took a GF daily survey just after midnight last night and it credited without a problem, so perhaps the problem started later this morning. I hope you all get your credit!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

still on credit on the 3rd hour.

Unfortunately, they are out of the office until Monday. Most companies like ours do not work on the weekends. There is definitely something going on because I haven't seen any credits at all come in for Greenfield since in about 8 hours.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately, they are out of the office until Monday. Most companies like ours do not work on the weekends. There is definitely something going on because I haven't seen any credits at all come in for Greenfield since in about 8 hours.
    thanks for letting us know, tricia. at least we know the problem is likely on their end, since credits aren't even coming through. i guess i won't bother with GF tomorrow.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I took a GF survey earlier tonight that did not credit either and that rarely happens to me...something is not right for sure.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

DH completed a DS around 10:30 PM but did not receive credit so apparently there is still a problem.

Add me to the list of no credit for GF survey. At least it was a short one so i don't feel too bad.

I still haven't seen anything come in since yesterday morning. The good thing about Greenfield is that they are the one survey company that usually tries to get us back credits when there are tech problems.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

UGH!! i just completed a SH that didn't credit either! if my MV doesn't credit on the hour, i'm going to cry. this is getting ridiculous.

iluvamystery89-did your mv ever credit? i am really sorry about the problems u r having with surveys not crediting. i can totally feel your pain and relate. try to keep smiling. it will get better - i promise.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl