Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are You Entered to Win Double Cash Back?

Default Are You Entered to Win Double Cash Back?

We've added a few more merchants to our Double Back promotion! Have you gotten entered yet? What are buying??

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/backtoschool.php
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We've added a few more merchants to our Double Back promotion! Have you gotten entered yet? What are buying??

I didn't even know this was part of a contest! But I just ordered some dance leotards at Danskin.com for my daughter! They are having GREAT sales for youth dance wear!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

i bought my dd some shoes at shoebuy, some flowers from flora flora for my hh and a lot of chocolate from harry & david. do we have to put them in any thread to get credit for entering the contest or r u automatically entered once they appear in your history as pending?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I ordered from Organize.com. I have yet to get my order, but tbh I'm probably giving them a meh review-they were out of stock on a lot of items, and in my book if you are sponsoring a back to school contest you should have all your locker stuff in stock.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

nothing on there i need. if you had all about dance and woodwind & brasswind on the list, i'd be all over it. we need leotards, tights and clarinet reeds.

CORRECTION! i found DD's run-resistant tights at danskin.com! i guess i'm entered! no leotards though...still need ABD for those.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 08-02-2011 at 02:56 PM.

You do NOT need to post in order to be entered. I'm just curious what everyone is taking advantage of.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

Just bought my dsil a sapphire pendant at my Jewelry Box for her birthday. I LOVE that site-order from it at least once a year.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Just ordered my son cowboy boots from shoebuy. He is going to FLIP out! For some reason, he is dying for a pair. Glad I got them with increased cash back and the 20% code on their site!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I totally forgot about this contest. I ordered a new pair of running shoes today, kind of on a whim. Shoebuy had them for $64.95 and they are regularly $110! So, I get a great deal on the shoes AND another $7 in my Disney fund.

I see that eBags is also on there...I guess this was the push I needed to buy the Kalya bag for my trip. I *so* don't need another bag so I was going to wait until a little closer to departure to see how much extra cash I'll have. As of right now, I have an extra $150 so I am going to cave in an buy the bag.

When will the winners be announced? I'll need to keep an eye out!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I bought a new pair of black Reef sandals and a pair of pink Aerosoles sandals from Shoebuy with the 20% code and the increased cash back.
    Sunshine Rewards