Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Saving up to buy my lady an engagement ring

that is so sick.

So far I'm at 20.05 five days in. In order to get the 250 by the end of September I need to average 4.11 per day. Tough but it may be doable with a couple extra offers with my surveys.

Very excited! I really want to make this on my first month.

big turnaround from yesterday. I got all 9 surveys credited today as well as a couple of offers. Hope the good fortune continues into the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by gderooy View Post
    that is so sick.

So far I'm at 20.05 five days in. In order to get the 250 by the end of September I need to average 4.11 per day. Tough but it may be doable with a couple extra offers with my surveys.

Very excited! I really want to make this on my first month.

I am rooting for you! Your goal of $250.00 by the end of September is doable. You don't even need to get all 9 surveys a day to reach that goal. You are doing awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by gderooy View Post
    big turnaround from yesterday. I got all 9 surveys credited today as well as a couple of offers. Hope the good fortune continues into the weekend.
    AWESOME!!

I finally got 8 surveys on July 31! I've never made all 9.....good for you!

It sounds like you are off to a great start. Keep up the good work.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

some of these surveys are quite entertaining to take I must say.

wow! the ECN research offer gave me 2.50 for taking a 10 minute survey. cash money does anyone else know some great offers that hand out over a dollar?

1st week in the bag. It has taken me less time to come to enjoy this site and what it has to offer. So far I'm at a little over 31.00. Just like to say thanks to the makers of the site because you are doing a good thing here for everyone involved.

Wow! You have more than I have and I have been a member since April. I really should put more effort into finding more time to get these surveys done because they do pay off. However, when I do have a moment I get all that I can get done. And I do believe that a little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing.

very frustrating night. Got denied for all of the surveys that I tried before going to bed. Better luck tomorrow. Did past the 40.00 dollar mark today though. Onwards to 50.