Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Saving up to buy my lady an engagement ring

Quote Originally Posted by gderooy View Post
    that is so sick.

So far I'm at 20.05 five days in. In order to get the 250 by the end of September I need to average 4.11 per day. Tough but it may be doable with a couple extra offers with my surveys.

Very excited! I really want to make this on my first month.
    You can do this!
    I just joined at the very end of March and as of right now, by the end of the week, I should be able to do my final Disney gift card cash out before our trip for a grand total of $525. I would say 90% was just from surveys. Of course there are always little extra ways top earn like the daily scratch off and paid clicks and paid sign ups and purchases through SR links but the surveys really add up. Keep going and you will reach your goals in no time!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Alright, 11 days is all it took for me to reach the 50.00 mark!

According to my calcs, I need to avg 3.99 / day for the remaining 50 days until the end of the quarter in order to get that Super Member Plus. Woo!

Feel free to enjoy the $50 party below:

alright I just started lookin into the freebie offers, which ones are the best ones to choose?

moving into to my new apartment this weekend so not much of a chance to do surveys hoping to catch up this coming week

been doin some serious work this week! over $65 now and pushin hard to stay on track for that super member plus. How is everyone else's month going?

been doin some serious work this week! over $65 now and pushin hard to stay on track for that super member plus. How is everyone else's month going?
    Congratulations! Great Job! From my past experience (have been SMP last three quarters) you are on the right track. As for me, my goal was SM for the Summer as I am busy with vacation and children. When they go back to school I get back in gear for SMP. Once again, great job!

Please do tell what you are doing to earn so fast? I have been a member since 7/25 and at at $49.95 thus far, so you have got me beat by quite a bit

having a lot of troubles with the surveys this weekend

over 100 surveys in the bag as of today.

I LOVE THIS SITE!

You must have great demographics! Congrats on your earnings.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards