Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Saving up to buy my lady an engagement ring

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    You must have great demographics! Congrats on your earnings.
    I agree! I have tried like crazy the past week and have had horrible luck. I think I have 41 completed for August.

I guess they just like the fact that I'm a Hawaiian. haha. Hope everyone is doin well coming into the end of the month

as of today I have passed the $100 mark!!!! Party!

I'm still a little behind pace for the Supermember plus mark at the end of September. If I can make 250 in 2 months that would be impressive!

My first month with Sunshine Rewards has come to a close. As of now I am a little over 105! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make this money. Appreciate it so much

P.S. Does anyone know how I can display how much I have made so far at the bottom of each of my posts? I see everyone elses and was hoping I could do the same

Quote Originally Posted by gderooy View Post
    My first month with Sunshine Rewards has come to a close. As of now I am a little over 105! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make this money. Appreciate it so much

P.S. Does anyone know how I can display how much I have made so far at the bottom of each of my posts? I see everyone elses and was hoping I could do the same
    Amazing!! I am at $61 in close to the same amount of time! You keep up that pace and that is $1200 a year!!

Check back on the first page. Since you just hit 25 posts, you might need to wait until the script runs before it's in.

You're doing fantastic!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

This is sick! Got my cool signature now. Hope all is well
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    GARRETT DEROOY
    SR MEMBER SINCE AUGUST 2011
    SUPER MEMBER SINCE OCTOBER 2011

This is sick! Got my cool signature now. Hope all is well
    Awesome! Guess I need to get my posts up enough to get my own ticker!

Start of a new month. I got about 140 bucks to go to get the super member plus. Sounds tough. I'm gonna have to average around 4.60 a day. Here we go
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    GARRETT DEROOY
    SR MEMBER SINCE AUGUST 2011
    SUPER MEMBER SINCE OCTOBER 2011

Start of a new month. I got about 140 bucks to go to get the super member plus. Sounds tough. I'm gonna have to average around 4.60 a day. Here we go
    You can do it!!

I've done 5 surveys today and I made $4 already! I still have the SM and the SSI(2) to do which will be another $1.20 if I can get them. I usually have great success getting these when I have already gotten the first two.