Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Saving up to buy my lady an engagement ring

awesome thanks! I'll get on those posts.

Major Setback today!

I've been having troubles with surveys and not getting credit for them. I did not receive credit for two surveys on the 3rd and almost all of the surveys yesterday.hope my luck turns around again cause I was doin so well to start

Quote Originally Posted by gderooy View Post
    Major Setback today!

I've been having troubles with surveys and not getting credit for them. I did not receive credit for two surveys on the 3rd and almost all of the surveys yesterday.hope my luck turns around again cause I was doin so well to start
    Did you clear your cookies? There is a sticky on the Q&A thread (I think that's where it is) that explains all of the settings and such that you need for the surveys. I had the same problems too when I started out but once I set up my computer properly, the credits started rolling in.

Don't give up! We do a monthly "survey challenge" thread on the Offers and Contests board. It is a great motivator and a way to see your survey earnings add up fast.

thanks! so basically I should clear my cookies after every survey I take? I'm still trying to get the hang of this survey taking stuff. I want to get all of the surveys I complete to credit since I put the time in.

thanks! so basically I should clear my cookies after every survey I take? I'm still trying to get the hang of this survey taking stuff. I want to get all of the surveys I complete to credit since I put the time in.
    You have to wait until the survey credit has posted to your account before you can clear cookies. Otherwise, the survey won't credit.

It's a good idea to start the day by clearing cookies. Then, try GF, AMP, MV, SH, SSI, and GTM. Wait for your completed surveys to credit. Then, clear cookies again before you try SSI2 or Y2C.

Hope this helps!
    Kayla

yes with the clearing of cookies my surveys have been working a lot better now. Thanks everyone for the help.

I officially have over 20.00 in my first 5 days!

...Just have to wait 40 more days to cash out haha.

Does anyone know how much the Paypal fee is to cashout?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

There is no Paypal fee if you have the free/personal paypal account. If you sell on ebay and upgraded to a premium account (or whatever they are called) you'll be hit with a fee from paypal.
    Sunshine Rewards

thats great to hear. This site is awesome. I know it would be pretty hard to to do but what would be an example of a gift that the super member plus people get as opposed to super members for making 250 in a month?

thats great to hear. This site is awesome. I know it would be pretty hard to to do but what would be an example of a gift that the super member plus people get as opposed to super members for making 250 in a month?
    Funny you mention that because the SMPlus gifts for this quarter are on their way to my house as we speak! We're hoping to get them out to the members next week. I can't say what they are, but they are TWO gifts this quarter!

In past quarters they have been anything from Smiley Cookies to Sunshine Rewards gear.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Funny you mention that because the SMPlus gifts for this quarter are on their way to my house as we speak! We're hoping to get them out to the members next week. I can't say what they are, but they are TWO gifts this quarter!

In past quarters they have been anything from Smiley Cookies to Sunshine Rewards gear.
    I am so excited to hear this. I have got to get in gear this quarter.
    Sunshine Rewards