Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Let's discuss Disney

  1. #1
    ligrumpygirl's Avatar
    ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    4,422

    Default Let's discuss Disney

    I need a DISNEY FIX! Anybody going soon and want to discuss plans? Ask questions? Tell us something fun?
    Sunshine Rewards

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Okay, I'll bite! Yes... I think I do have a trip planned soon. DH and I are talking about going down for the Flower & Garden Festival in early May. I have free credit to get there and back, have a WDW package on hold with my TA, reserved a car for the return trip since we'll fly home from Tampa, ADRs are made, and the budget is figured. I just need to finalize someone to stay with the kids and dogs and then I'll book our flights.

    I'm excited about being able to go just me and DH!!!

    When are you going next, Janet?

  3. #3
    ligrumpygirl's Avatar
    ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    4,422

    Default

    Going in April~driving for the first time!

    We travel "with" our best friends - but not really! They go when we do and we meet up when we want. We travel very well "together"! No hard feelings involved!

    Doing P&PP! DD6 and I are doing BBB beforehand! Thought it would be fun to get all pretty...

    I have been having quite the month...Disney can't come fast enough!!
    Sunshine Rewards

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    We went to the P&PP party in January -- first one. It was amazing!!! You are going to have a blast, and how fun to go to BBB with your DD. I thought I might like to do that with mine some day, too.

    What ADRs do you have? And where are you staying? You're DVC, right?

    I told DH it would be fun to go with friends, but we really enjoy doing our own thing and not worrying about anyone else.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,312

    Default

    I'm presently going nuts because the nephews know about the August trip, but not that I'm going (well, crashing the party for the weekend). I want to hear about my vacation day first. Argh. I told my mom last weekend when they were over it was the emotional equivalent of the potty dance-she asked if I needed to use the ladies room.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

  6. #6
    ligrumpygirl's Avatar
    ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    4,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    We went to the P&PP party in January -- first one. It was amazing!!! You are going to have a blast, and how fun to go to BBB with your DD. I thought I might like to do that with mine some day, too.

    What ADRs do you have? And where are you staying? You're DVC, right?

    I told DH it would be fun to go with friends, but we really enjoy doing our own thing and not worrying about anyone else.
    Like I said, we go with them but can go 3 days without seeing them - it's great! But if the kids get antsy and need some play time we have a built in friend!

    I did P&PP in August with DD but my DH and DS have never been so it should be fun.

    We are DVC and staying at SSR...our home!

    Our ADRs: Turf Club, CM, Concourse Steakhouse (our final meal there ), 1900 Park Fair, Coral Reef. I may be missing one. We eat lunch and breakfast in the room and sometimes 1 dinner. We have a full kitchen in the room.
    Sunshine Rewards

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I'm presently going nuts because the nephews know about the August trip, but not that I'm going (well, crashing the party for the weekend). I want to hear about my vacation day first. Argh. I told my mom last weekend when they were over it was the emotional equivalent of the potty dance-she asked if I needed to use the ladies room.
    How fun, Heather. I love surprises like that!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Like I said, we go with them but can go 3 days without seeing them - it's great! But if the kids get antsy and need some play time we have a built in friend!

    I did P&PP in August with DD but my DH and DS have never been so it should be fun.

    We are DVC and staying at SSR...our home!

    Our ADRs: Turf Club, CM, Concourse Steakhouse (our final meal there ), 1900 Park Fair, Coral Reef. I may be missing one. We eat lunch and breakfast in the room and sometimes 1 dinner. We have a full kitchen in the room.
    Sounds great. We've never eaten at Turf Club or Concourse. This time we're going to try Artist Point and San Angel Inn.
    Last edited by 3dog2kidmom; 02-26-2008 at 11:23 PM.

  9. #9
    ligrumpygirl's Avatar
    ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    4,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I'm presently going nuts because the nephews know about the August trip, but not that I'm going (well, crashing the party for the weekend). I want to hear about my vacation day first. Argh. I told my mom last weekend when they were over it was the emotional equivalent of the potty dance-she asked if I needed to use the ladies room.
    I would go nuts...I hate holding secrets!
    Sunshine Rewards

  10. #10
    ligrumpygirl's Avatar
    ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    4,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Sounds great. We've never eaten at Turf Club or Concourse. This time we're going to try Artist Point and San Angel Inn.
    Concourse is a family favorite - too bad it is closing. Turf Club is nice at SSR...quiet - usually ok to get into without ADRs.

    Never done AP but our BFs love it. San Angel Inn is another family favorite but we gave it up to try CR this time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •