Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's discuss Disney

Still no word on the vacation day...I want to buy my darn plane tickets, book my extra night, ad plot telling the boys already.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Everything is reminding me of Disney! DH brought me home a caramel/chocolate covered apple. It reminded me of the apples I so much wanted to buy at DTD last year. That commercial with the parents on the computer, and the carriage pulling up to their house is on ALL the time. I LOVE that commercial. I even hold back tears sometimes. I know....pretty sappy....

You all NEED to do Trip Reports when you all return! And I NEED to win a trip. I keep telling DH that THIS is the year that I will win a trip to WDW! Or I will take the DVC prize from YOAMD! I just want to go terribly.
    Isn't that the way it ALWAYS goes?! There are reminders of Magic EVERYWHERE...and if you know you're not going as soon as you had hoped it gets even worse! What about those dang antenna Mickeys?! I love seeing them, but it's like they're stabbing me in the heart when my trip is so far away.

I'm very excited about my super spectacular girls weekend in April though! I really never expected to be able to go more than once in a year! My friend is another huge Disney fan (just like all of us), so I know we'll just have such a great time!! We actually planned our first day yesterday!! Normally, neither of us plan anything but the ADR for the day, but since we leave here so early (6am), we KNOW we'll be beat by nightfall & don't want to be miserable. So we decided to go to DTD after we check in & SHOP!! Then we'll have lunch at Earl of Sandwich...never been there...I've heard it's good. Then we'll head back for a nap/rest/swim & later get ready for EPCOT & our Coral Reef dinner! Woo hoo!! But that's it...nothing else much planned except meeting up w/Traci, Janet & (hopefully) Kerry!!

I'm so glad we all have each other in talking about Disney...because I could honestly find a way to talk about it everyday!!

Oh & Angela--I hope you win a trip too! And when I win the DVC YOMD prize, I'll bring you & Bethany for trip k?!

BTW...does everyone remember the drawing for the SR cruise is coming up super fast too!!! I wonder who will win??????????
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

You are going to EARL????? LOVE that place! It is amazing!!!!

Don't you worry about that cruise...I am winning it. Don't want you all to be watching your email...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Isn't that the way it ALWAYS goes?! There are reminders of Magic EVERYWHERE...and if you know you're not going as soon as you had hoped it gets even worse! What about those dang antenna Mickeys?! I love seeing them, but it's like they're stabbing me in the heart when my trip is so far away.

Oh & Angela--I hope you win a trip too! And when I win the DVC YOMD prize, I'll bring you & Bethany for trip k?!

BTW...does everyone remember the drawing for the SR cruise is coming up super fast too!!! I wonder who will win??????????
    I do "see" Disney in something everyday. Sad in one aspect because I want to go so bad, but fun too.

If you take Bethany and me on a trip with your winnings.....YIPPEE!!!!! Wouldn't that be neat of someone on SR won that DVC prize? I prefer it to be me, ( )but I would be so excited also for someone on SR!

Almost 4 weeks away is the drawing! Cannot WAIT until that day!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

one way my girls like to 'take a walk down disney memory lane' is that they look over the brochures that you can get at the front of each park......

They are sitting on the dining room table as we speak......they love to talk about the rides they went on, knew things they might want to try, and the typical 'do you remember when....'

It's always fun to have a little disney in your life!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I'm very excited about my super spectacular girls weekend in April though! I really never expected to be able to go more than once in a year! My friend is another huge Disney fan (just like all of us), so I know we'll just have such a great time!! We actually planned our first day yesterday!! Normally, neither of us plan anything but the ADR for the day, but since we leave here so early (6am), we KNOW we'll be beat by nightfall & don't want to be miserable. So we decided to go to DTD after we check in & SHOP!! Then we'll have lunch at Earl of Sandwich...never been there...I've heard it's good. Then we'll head back for a nap/rest/swim & later get ready for EPCOT & our Coral Reef dinner! Woo hoo!! But that's it...nothing else much planned except meeting up w/Traci, Janet & (hopefully) Kerry!!

I'm so glad we all have each other in talking about Disney...because I could honestly find a way to talk about it everyday!!

Jen it sounds like an awesome first day!! I wish we were going a little sooner so we could meet up, too.

You will LOVE your Coral Reef dinner. Have you eaten there before? I have some video clips of the aquariums and love watching them to remember. Also LOVED the sandwiches at EARL Are you going to have ice cream at Ghirardelli, too?

Me!!
    LOL. Are you still thinking about coming with?

Squee! Got my vacation day-there will be booking tonight...and I get to tell the boys on Sunday!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Squee! Got my vacation day-there will be booking tonight...and I get to tell the boys on Sunday!
    That is SOOOO fun! I love booking. I love planning. I love doing ADR's. I love dreaming about the upcoming vacation. It is ALL so fun! Enjoy!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I just found this thread and really enjoy living my Disney dreams vicariously through all of you. We normally go to WDW every year but this year DH really wants to go to South Dakota. I don't understand choosing Mount Rushmore over Mickey but I guess I can let him have his way this one time. He doesn't know though that I'm secretly trying to sneak in a short Disney vacation in October- that is, if I don't win the SR cruise!
    Robin

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Jen it sounds like an awesome first day!! I wish we were going a little sooner so we could meet up, too.

You will LOVE your Coral Reef dinner. Have you eaten there before? I have some video clips of the aquariums and love watching them to remember. Also LOVED the sandwiches at EARL Are you going to have ice cream at Ghirardelli, too?

Me!!
    LOL. Are you still thinking about coming with?
    I wish you were going to be there then too so we could have a really big mini meet up!! Oh well!! Maybe next year!!

Yes, we've both eaten at Coral Reef before. I loved staring at the fish!! So mesmerizing!! I've never been to Earl, but my friend has so I'll take any suggestions there!! Not sure if we'll have Ghirardelli or not...I still never have!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800