Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Let's discuss Disney

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Okay, we have never been to Earl of Sandwich, but just looked at menu and we are going. That is my kind of food. We aren't big meal eater. Those sandwiches look wonderful and I am starving.

BTW, I love this board because everyone is Disney crazy. I could talk about Disney non stop, I just contain myself because the rest of the people around me think I am nuts.

I will play! I love to talk Disney!

We're going in June and Sept. i get to buy APs for DD and I this time, cause she's going with me both times (DSs and DH are going somewhere else in Sept).

June- first 3 nights just DH and the kids and I at Shades of Green. We don't get there til about midnight, so we will crash. (friday the 13th, eek). Saturday is DH's bday and we plan on doing Benihana for dinner. Spend the day just relaxing, maybe minigolf or shop at DtD. SUnday we will go to water park and I'm not sure what we will do for dinner. Either the buffet at Shades, or maybe go to Chick Fil A. Yum.

Monday is our first official park day.We also are checking into BWV this day! We added the DDP for the rest of the trip. I subscribed to Tour Guide Mike and followed his recommendations for parks. We're going to Epcot. Soaring, Turtle Talk, etc. Probably try Sunshine Seasons for lunch. My parents come in the afternoon. We are going to Garden Grill for dinner- any thoughts for this one? it's a first for us.

Tuesday- Animal Kingdom, lunch at Yak n Yeti sit down. Narcoossee's for dinner.

Weds- MK! Lunch at probably Columbia Harbour House. Dinner with friends at 1900 Park Fare (girls); guys are going to Biergarten.

Thursday- Disney Studios. Dinner at CA Grill with DH and some other friends.

Friday- We might head to Epcot for a just a few hours in the AM this day, not sure. We are definitely going in the afternoon- we have a girls night out dinner at le Cellier with about 12 of my friends who I am meeting with this weekend.The rest of my crew is going to Teppan Edo to eat.

Saturday- MK in AM. Akershus for dinner.

Sunday- Disney Studios in AM for some Star Wars weekend stuff. My boys are so excited! Sunday night- dinner at Cape May.

monday- DH has to go home. We're taking a break day this day, swimming, maybe a little DtD. My parents are going to Rose and Crown for dinner, I am meeting some friends at Beaches n Cream.

Tuesday- Animal Kingdom. We have a breakfast ADR at Tusker House. ??? for afternoon and evening.

Wednesday- MK in AM and PM (with afternoon siesta at hotel). Crystal Palace for dinner. Stay for parade and fireworks.

Thursday- end with fave park (probably Epcot or DS for quick access back to BWV), have to leave at about 2 for ME/airport.

All I really know for Sept trip is that our dates are 9/20-27, first night at Pop, rest of time at BWV. Want to buy MNSSHP tickets if dates are available for our time.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

The food at the Earl of Sandwich is really good and reasonable. We are not going there this time. I do not think we will even go to downtown disney. I also love the planning and dreaming. Sometimes I think that is what keeps me going when I have a bad day. My favorite say is Dorys. Just keep swimming Just keep swimming. This saying always makes me feel better.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

EARL! I am drooling right now...here are my favorite:

The Full Montagu - roast beef and turkey with cheddar and Swiss cheese, romaine lettuce, tomato and mustard sauce

DH loves:
    The All American - roast turkey, buttermilk ranch, cranberries, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato.

Their potato salad used to be so good with mustard but they changed it. The cole slaw is very good.

I keep saying I want to try the meatball one but I can't get myself to change! I think with the kitchen in SSR, I will buy it and bring it back to the fridge as a snack later!
    Sunshine Rewards

you are all making me hungry........I just started to low carb it and all I can think about is a sandwich/sub realllllllll bread with anything in it from Earle!! Those sandwiches are great.........I too like the all american one!!!! Yummy!!

Have any of you done the breakfast at Cape May? How is it........we may add this in on my sisters last day.

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    you are all making me hungry........I just started to low carb it and all I can think about is a sandwich/sub realllllllll bread with anything in it from Earle!! Those sandwiches are great.........I too like the all american one!!!! Yummy!!

Pamela
    I am doing low carb, also. All this talk about bread is driving me crazy! And, it seems no matter which board I read, SR or Dis, the big topic is food. Or, does it seem that way because I am dieting?

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    EARL! I am drooling right now...here are my favorite:

The Full Montagu - roast beef and turkey with cheddar and Swiss cheese, romaine lettuce, tomato and mustard sauce

DH loves:
    The All American - roast turkey, buttermilk ranch, cranberries, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato.

Their potato salad used to be so good with mustard but they changed it. The cole slaw is very good.

I keep saying I want to try the meatball one but I can't get myself to change! I think with the kitchen in SSR, I will buy it and bring it back to the fridge as a snack later!
    I love the Caprese.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Now on your trip, you can have one, Heather. So glad you are going!!! Happy planning!!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Ok, found the menu! I'm having either the Earl's Club w/no cheese or the BLT...YUMMM...both sound so good. I remember I walked into there one day when I was shopping by myself, but I didn't get anything....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

How could you walk out of there!? YIKES! FYI the lines look long but they go so fast!!
    Sunshine Rewards