Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another DS Crediting Issue?

Default Another DS Crediting Issue?

It seems the DS has stopped crediting again. there are a couple of mentions of it already this morning on the survey problem thread and the light for it is red, which normally doesn't happen unless there's an issue. anyone else having a problem?

the sm survey i took this morning did not credit but i did manage to get a ds real early today and luckily that one did credit for me. wonder why this is happening again as it just happened last weekend also.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Yep-me too. Completed a ds about an interesting looking movie for fall, and top of the hour-no credit. Stinks, 'cause it was the only one I was able to get of all the survey companies this morning.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Neither my DS nor my SM credited this morning...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

<sigh> I'm all of a sudden not seeing DS credits come through. They are always really good about making them up, so you can take those and know that you will still get your credits.

When this happened last weekend, did your SM ones end up coming through as well as the regular Greenfield ones?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

My DS did not credit this morning either! I'll wait on taking my SM until this is resolved.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I feel confident on us getting DS credits but I always worry about back credits for the second Greenfield (SM for some of you). Since those go through a 3rd party and not directly with Greenfield, it's a little trickier. I would go ahead with regular DS but hold off on the other one (Give Us Your Two Cents.) I have an email into Greenfield.

All other surveys should be fine. It looks like this only affects the Greenfield instant tracking. I expressed my dismay to them over doing this AGAIN on a Saturday morning when everyone is out of the office for 48 hours.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I feel confident on us getting DS credits but I always worry about back credits for the second Greenfield (SM for some of you). Since those go through a 3rd party and not directly with Greenfield, it's a little trickier. I would go ahead with regular DS but hold off on the other one (Give Us Your Two Cents.) I have an email into Greenfield.

All other surveys should be fine. It looks like this only affects the Greenfield instant tracking. I expressed my dismay to them over doing this AGAIN on a Saturday morning when everyone is out of the office for 48 hours.
    thank you, tricia! i had a feeling when i saw the red light and people posting about not getting credit that something was going on. i'll go ahead and try the DS. (already got a SH )

ETA: DS with congrats page completed! come on monday!
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 08-06-2011 at 12:58 PM.

Tricia-i have a question and i hope it does not sound too stupid. when i do my surveys i usually do my ds first, wait for it to credit, delete the cookies and then go on to other surveys. with gf having problems with the ds and the sm surveys not crediting how long should i wait b4 i clear cookies to try for another survey once i have completed my ds and gotten the congrats page? does that make sense?

just bumping up my question.