Thread: Nook Color and surveys

Default Nook Color and surveys

Does anyone know if I can do surveys on a Nook Color?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't know how cookies would work on a Nook or a Kindle. I know people were having trouble with the iPad which is more for computing than a Nook.
    Sunshine Rewards

I use my Nook for surveys occasionally. I know that I get credit for the DS when I complete that, but haven't had the greatest luck with the super member one crediting, don't know why. I do well with MV and SH, I've had a Global and one Samplicious, and I usually do well with SSI2, but never the SSI. I also think I did AMP a few times. I tend to not use it every day, due to not knowing how to clear cookies and honestly don't know how the surveys credit that do. Basically I just use it as a back up, or when on vacation I have relaxed with a survey or two. There have been a few times when I couldn't do a survey that required a higher version of flash, or it said I had an unsupported browser. For the most part, I've been very happy with how well it has worked!

Thanks, I did read that you can clear cookies in the B&N blog, I was also worried about viruses. Do you have antivirus?

I'll have to check out the B&N blog to learn how to clear cookies. I don't have anti-virus for it, didn't know you could, or if you can. My husband said since it's not really like a computer, it shouldn't be suseptible(sp) to them, but I am surely not an expert so don't know if he's right.