Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Half Price Rainforest Cafe

Default Half Price Rainforest Cafe

Our newest merchant, Saveology, has a deal where you can get a $15 Rainforest Cafe gift card for only $7.50. Plus 3% back from us. Might be worth it for those of you going to Disney.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Saveology/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Got mine, Thanks!

Oh no! I even checked here first to see if they were a merchant this morning when I purchased! As usual I'm a day late and a dollar short...

Default Got Mine yea!

What a great deal. I got one ordered, and thi great deal was enough to get my daughter to sign up with sunshine rewards too.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Is this similar to restaurant.com where you print the coupon off right away? Is there an expiration date on it? I have a Rainforest Cafe at our mall, so this would be something I could use right away.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Is this similar to restaurant.com where you print the coupon off right away? Is there an expiration date on it? I have a Rainforest Cafe at our mall, so this would be something I could use right away.
    I'm not sure. I didn't buy one myself because I don't have one close to me. Hopefully someone else can weigh in!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm not sure. I didn't buy one myself because I don't have one close to me. Hopefully someone else can weigh in!
    From what I understand (I read about this on another discussion board) I will receive a voucher in my saveology acct., which I can then redeem online. The voucher will appear the next business day. Once the voucher is redeemed they will mail the gift card within 10 business days. The voucher has an expiration date (Nov. I think) the gift card does not.

Quote Originally Posted by secretmoney View Post
    From what I understand (I read about this on another discussion board) I will receive a voucher in my saveology acct., which I can then redeem online. The voucher will appear the next business day. Once the voucher is redeemed they will mail the gift card within 10 business days. The voucher has an expiration date (Nov. I think) the gift card does not.
    Thanks, do you also know if you need to spend a certain amount to be able to use it?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Thanks, do you also know if you need to spend a certain amount to be able to use it?
    I didn't see that mentioned, it seems to be a normal Rainforest Cafe gift card.

ok, I bought one and here are the specifics for anyone wondering:

$7.50 For A $15 Rainforest Cafe Gift Card — Exclusively For You!
    This offer is from Saveology – not a discount from Landry’s. Valid for first-time buyers only. Limit 1 per person, per household, per credit card. Deal is good for 1 genuine RAINFOREST CAFE Gift Card that will be mailed to your address once redeemed. Offer cannot be redeemed until the next business day after purchase at 10 AM EST. Although this gift card NEVER expires, this voucher must be redeemed within 60 days from date of purchase. Gift Card will be shipped via standard shipping to address provided on redemption site. No worries, there are no shipping charges to you and no hidden fees of any kind. Step-by-step redemption instructions will be on your voucher. This Landry’s Restaurants, Inc. (LRI) gift card (Card) may be applied toward the cost of food, beverage or retail merchandise at any LRI restaurant. Presentation of the Card is required for redemption. Each time you use this Card, we will deduct the amount of your purchase until the full value on the Card has been depleted. If the purchase exceeds the funds available on the Card, you must pay the difference at the time of purchase. The Card has no cash value. It cannot be redeemed for cash in any jurisdiction (except as prohibited by law) or in the state of New Jersey and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, altered or damaged. Internet distribution and resale is strictly prohibited. For balance inquiries, call 1-888-345-8380, or for more information, visit www.landrysrestaurants.com or call 1-800-5-LANDRY (552-6379). Please review the Terms & Conditions available at www.landrysrestaurants.com for additional terms and conditions that apply.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards