Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Half Price Rainforest Cafe

Default got mine for DISNEY TRIP

for those who do not know about Rainforest Gift Cards!

"Rainforest Cafe Gift Cards are available starting at $10. Whether given as a birthday gift, an incentive for employees or as a stocking stuffer, gift cards are a great way to share the adventure of a safari at Rainforest Cafe.

Plus, Rainforest Cafe gift cards offer total flexibility! These cards can be redeemed at any of the Landry's family of restaurants across the United States."

Can be used at the below Disney WORLD Locations

T-Rex downtown Disney World Marketplace
    1676 E Buena Vista Drive
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
    (407) 828-(TREX)8739

Rainforest Cafe - Disney Animal Kingdom
    505 N Rainforest Rd
    (407) 938-9100
    View Interactive Map

Rainforest Cafe - Disney World Marketplace
    1800 E Buena Vista Drive
    (407) 827-8500

Yak and Yeti

Inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom®, Yak & Yeti is a restaurant and quick-service eatery featuring delicious Pan-Asian cuisine. Situated at the base of Mt. Everest in the small town of Anandapur, Yak & Yeti offers great food and good-spirited family fun.

I know it works because I turned in points on another site last year for Rainforest cards and called and they said yes. We used ours at Yak an Yeti and Trex.
    Last edited by RENITA; 08-09-2011 at 01:53 PM.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

just got my voucher in my saveology account

I had to go to http://www.pleaseredeem.me/rainforest-cafe

3. Enter in all required information
    4. Email address entered for redemption must be the
    same email address used for purchase
    5.Voucher number must be entered exactly as
    written (include dashes)
    6. Please Allow 7-10 days for standard shipping.

For any questions please call 1-877-713-5404
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

Quote Originally Posted by RENITA View Post
    just got my voucher in my saveology account

I had to go to http://www.pleaseredeem.me/rainforest-cafe

3. Enter in all required information
    4. Email address entered for redemption must be the
    same email address used for purchase
    5.Voucher number must be entered exactly as
    written (include dashes)
    6. Please Allow 7-10 days for standard shipping.

For any questions please call 1-877-713-5404
    Thanks for posting this. I was just going to ask if anyone knew how long it would take to get the card in the mail. We leave in 17 days. We'd be pushing it to get the gift card in time, but I guess the worst that could happen is we have to use it on another trip since the actual gift card doesn't expire. Decision time!
    Kayla

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    Thanks for posting this. I was just going to ask if anyone knew how long it would take to get the card in the mail. We leave in 17 days. We'd be pushing it to get the gift card in time, but I guess the worst that could happen is we have to use it on another trip since the actual gift card doesn't expire. Decision time!
    I think you have time...it says allow 7-10 days for shipping. Also you can't print the voucher for 24 hrs. after you purchase but that only adds another day.

I just redeemed and printed mine...my card is on the way! I'm lucky because I have a RainForest Cafe at our mall about 15 minutes from me, I'll probably use mine there. This was a great deal.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Got my Rainforest GC today, so it took exactly one week to the day to get!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I could not find it on the Saveology website but I got e-mail from friend the Rainforest Cafe deal is back up and only limited to 1 per household.

enven though I could not go thru sunshine, I ordered another new one. I was not sure if I could put a link with my referal here so I put it on face book, but feel free to PM with questions on how to redeem.

You should definitely still be able to go through Sunshine Rewards and get credit for it. If you can't find it, I can go in and create a deep link to it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just added a link to SR for this again. Looks like today is the last day to get the half price Rainforest gift cards!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs