Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New $3 Offer

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I don't know why they already have my email address...Tricia, can I register with another email? I've tried every password and user ID that I can think of to see if I'm registered and nothing is letting me in. I even sent a request using the email address they said already exists asking for my password and never got anything back, so I know I'm not a member.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I don't know why they already have my email address...Tricia, can I register with another email? I've tried every password and user ID that I can think of to see if I'm registered and nothing is letting me in. I even sent a request using the email address they said already exists asking for my password and never got anything back, so I know I'm not a member.
    I don't see why not. Especially if you can't figure out the login info and other people are able to sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Just registered, confirmed email, and completed a 30 minute survey Does the SR credit come through at the top of the hour?
    Yep! And I see a lot of credits coming through right now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

It says I'm already registered with them too, and I have never registered/signed up with them. I have only done a Toluna survey through here and do not belong to any other reward sites, so I'm at a loss.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yep! And I see a lot of credits coming through right now.
    One of them was mine.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I got credit.

For those who can't sign up I think there was a box under the random check boxes on both the Y2C and Greenfield about wanting to be contacted in the future. I never received anything following up on that so I just registered an email that I check everyday.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    It says I'm already registered with them too, and I have never registered/signed up with them. I have only done a Toluna survey through here and do not belong to any other reward sites, so I'm at a loss.
    I just tried with another email address and that didn't work either! Now it's telling me that my user ID already existed...so I changed that....then it tells me that I've already registered with another email address...I give up!! So, now I'm sending them an email to find out if they can find me because I sure can't?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I got credit.

For those who can't sign up I think there was a box under the random check boxes on both the Y2C and Greenfield about wanting to be contacted in the future. I never received anything following up on that so I just registered an email that I check everyday.
    I've never checked off that box, so that's not it for me.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Almost same thing happened to me, but I did get an email with my username and password, so I must have registered at one time. So does this mean I can't complete the offer?
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    Almost same thing happened to me, but I did get an email with my username and password, so I must have registered at one time. So does this mean I can't complete the offer?
    Never got an email back after requesting my password...sent them an email and now I have a case #! I must have registered too but darn if I can remember when? I'd also like to know if we can complete the offer too if and when they get back to be with my log in info.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I must have signed up some time ago....don't really remember but I did. Glad to know that I can take their surveys and Greenfield too. Will have to give that a try once the kids are back in school.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards