Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New $3 Offer

Just tried it! Registered, confirmed and took one of their surveys. It was about a 15 minute one...not too bad! Will update if it credits
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Just wanted to check on the crediting of this since so many people got them last night rather quickly it seems. Completed it earlier this morning and didn't get credit yet. Just did the registration, confirmation and a regular survey...didn't do all the extra interest "surveys" on there and wasn't sure if I needed to in order to get the credit???

Let me know if I need to do anything else, thanks!

Done and waiting for credit!

Got credit for the paid sign up. Took a couple of tries to get a survey. One-about advertising-just kept repeating the same commericals and wouldn't go any further-just a heads up.

Now, what happens? Do I take surveys thru Toluna and earn credits with them that I then cash out? Haven't tried any other company but SR.

Got a GF too-so that was nice
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I tried signing up and it's telling me that my email address already exists but I'm not a member of this site.
    It's telling me the same thing
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I received my $3 credit yesterday for signing up, doing all the interest surveys and one regular survey. Went back today and was able to complete another survey without problems. Not sure why some people are having difficulties and some aren't.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I signed up, confirmed email, took a regular survey, and went back and did ALL of the interest surveys and still never received credit for this Has anyone else gotten credit since this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    I signed up, confirmed email, took a regular survey, and went back and did ALL of the interest surveys and still never received credit for this Has anyone else gotten credit since this morning?
    I'm seeing a lot of people getting credits.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm another person who is pretty sure I've never signed up for this, but it says I'm a member. When I asked for a reminder of my name and password, it said it would send it to my email address IF my address was on file. I've gotten nothing. Anyone know how long this is supposed to take?

Tricia, at what point can those of us in this situation do the offer or is there a point?

#2201369 Paid Signup: Toluna - USA 3.00 Credits 08/09/2011 Paid
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards