Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012

The rumor mill over at wdw magic is that it will be a 6-month refurb starting in January 2012. That would put the reopening in July.

That said, the "official" word from WDW itself, at least according to its January calendar shows no refurbs in EPCOT at all.

What does that mean....who knows....stay tuned for more.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

^^ when my signature grows up it wants to be like @PSL1013's

--> Super Member 4Q2011, 1Q2012, 2Q2012, 3Q2012, 4Q2012

I am planning on being there for the RunDisney Wine and Dine half marathon in 2012. I am doing Tinker Bell in January and will do the W&D to get my coast to coast medal! I guess I'll just deal w/TT being down if it is The F&WF will make up for that though!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Well, I hope they can get it done before our Aug 2012 trip. We love TT.

FL is scheduled to open in phases. Some of it will be done in 2012 but most of it won't be complete until 2013. The coaster won't be done until 2014! So I'm not too worried about it.

I'm bummed about TT though. I saw that it was supposed to close in the summer of 2012 which seems ridiculous to me because that's peak season. Hoping they move the dates of this so it's open by the first week of Oct 2012 when I'm there

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I am planning on being there for the RunDisney Wine and Dine half marathon in 2012. I am doing Tinker Bell in January and will do the W&D to get my coast to coast medal! I guess I'll just deal w/TT being down if it is The F&WF will make up for that though!
    I want to do this but I think I might collapses halfway through. A runner I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
    I want to do this but I think I might collapses halfway through. A runner I am not.
    Jenny-neither was I, until recently. Now I just finished my first 10K and really can see me finishing! You could make the W&D a goal and do it easily!!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    Jenny-neither was I, until recently. Now I just finished my first 10K and really can see me finishing! You could make the W&D a goal and do it easily!!
    I want to try. Set back right now though, I was out running with my DBf and sprained my ankle. It might be awhile before anyone allows me to run again.