Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is This For Real???

Smile Is This For Real???

I have joined so many "paid to read" sites and of course, never got paid. Is this site fior real?? How much have you all gotten paid so far??? Thanks for the info.
    Christina

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have gotten almost 800 in my hot little hands. It is for real.

Kim

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Welcome!! Take a look around the forums! You'll see it's for real! Many of us have our totals in our signatures. SR is an amazing site & has the best group of people on the forums!

Good luck & have fun!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Yepp, it's for real!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Hi and WELCOME!!!

SR is SOOOOOOOOO FOR REAL!!!! It is realer than real...lol!! Jump in and have some fun!!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

Yep! I used real Disney gift cards for my real Disney vacation last month.

It does take more than reading emails though. Completing offers (some are "freebies", some are trials, some pay you when you buy a certain product or join a "club"....like books, etc.), daily surveys, Sunshine scratch-off, paid clicks of the Sunshine website, doing online shopping through Sunshine's links all add up.

As far as offers, I've done really well with the "freebie" offers They usually pay about .35-1.00 and cost you nothing to do. If I'm truly interested in the product or service of a larger paying offer I may do a couple of them per quarter. But I rarely pay out anything to make money. Online shopping can add up fast ....so if you shop online always check Sunshine first to see if they have a link or coupon. Tricia adds new merchants every week and often adds them by special request from members.

It all adds up faster than you might think. Tricia and staff provide excellent customer service and the forums are a great place to meet people and learn the best ways to earn. If you go down to "Member Q & A" here in the forum, you will get a lot more information and there are some stickys about how to get started.

Also, if you go to the "Rewards" section here in the forum, you will see how quickly many people have received their rewards after they have cashed out.

If you have questions don't hesitate to ask. We are a friendly bunch who love to help others.

Good luck and have fun!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy_47 View Post
    I have joined so many "paid to read" sites and of course, never got paid. Is this site fior real?? How much have you all gotten paid so far??? Thanks for the info.
    Christina, I was skeptical, too, when I joined in August 2007. I figured I'd make a little bit of money. Well now, over $600 later, I'm a true believer. Come and join us in the forum. You'll get a lot of suggestions on how to make this easier, and if you have a question, please ask. We'd all be glad to help in any way. Have fun, and WELCOME!
    Last edited by spring; 02-27-2008 at 08:28 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

It's definitely for real!! Welcome to SR and have fun earning!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Everything everyone else said. Plus, on special cashout times (?quarterly), you actually get more for your money. Example, I have received $600 in Disney gift cards but they cost me something like $568.

And, then there is the friendship that money can't buy. This is a great board.

Sr is wonderful welcome welcome
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo