Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is This For Real???

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Just a warning about SR. This is not a paid to click or paid to read site. You earn rewards for actually shopping, filling out surveys, and completing offers truthfully. So while it is easy money it is not as easy as the other types of sites you mention and the advertisers that put up these offers watch them carefully for fraud and have no problems reversing credits for fraudulent activity.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy_47 View Post
    I have joined so many "paid to read" sites and of course, never got paid. Is this site fior real?? How much have you all gotten paid so far??? Thanks for the info.
    Hi, Christina!

I, too, was skeptical in the beginning. Like others said, read the forums and you will be overwhelmed with wonderful testimonies about actual earnings and cashouts from "real" members! If you are still uncertain then try my method. Before I began to shop through the site, I completed a few offers, enough to earn and cash out for the minimum gift card. After I received it I then knew for myself that yes, indeed, Sunshine Rewards was a legitimate company. Since then, I've earned over 1200.00 by doing surveys, offers, the clicks, games and definitely shopping! Believe me, you won't need another reward site after you've tried SR! Happy earning!

Oh, and the community here is PRICELESS!
    Sunshine Rewards

This place is for real! I love it and spend a great deal of time here. Because of SR I will have about $600 in extras for my next Disney trip.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

Hi there fellow snow shoveler I have earned almost 400.00 since I joined in november, 2006. I love this site, especially in winter. The kids go out to to sled, I have time. I hardly ever do any shopping, except for the holidays, I would have to say 80 percent of my money earned comes from doing surveys. They take time, sometimes 45 mins per survey, but if I am just going to be sitting here watching tv, I might as well be doing something online too. Alot of us use the money from sunshine for disney...but there are so many different gift cards you can get. The best part of this site is that we are a little sunshiny family. We know what is happening in each other's lives. I hope you decide to stick with this, because it is worth it, in many ways.

YES!! SR rocks

Yes, SR is most definitely for real - and the most honest site you'll find. Like others said, this is a great community, and the people who run the site are very approachable and quick to help with questions/issues.
    I wasn't sure about the earning potential either when I started, but I have managed to pull in close to 260 since I got serious the end of Nov 2007. More than I imagined!
    But it does take some time and effort too - doing surveys, offers, etc, and being as careful and honest as possible in doing them. However, it is so much fun to actually get paid for doing something that is basically quite simple. And you don't have to wait long when you cash in either - that is very nice. I've usually gotten my gift cards in 2 weeks or less.
    So anyway, get started and have fun!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I've made over $750 in about 18 months.
    I took $400 in gift cards to Disney after Thanksgiving. All of this money earned here.
    It is for real.

Angela