Thread: Booked a December Trip!

Default Booked a December Trip!

It's been a hard summer with the extended illness and death of my sweet Daddy. As a single lady my holiday plans revolve around my Dad and Sons. The guys spend some time with their Dad and this year I won't have Daddy. So we are trying something new! Going to Disney Dec. 17 - 21, I need to go to my happy place. Even got free dining!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Good for you! You and your sons totally deserve a treat and WDW at Christmas time is certainly special.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Disney is definitely a happy place to be, especially at Christmas time. Have fun.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

No better place you could go! Enjoy!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That sounds like a great plan!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    It's been a hard summer with the extended illness and death of my sweet Daddy. As a single lady my holiday plans revolve around my Dad and Sons. The guys spend some time with their Dad and this year I won't have Daddy. So we are trying something new! Going to Disney Dec. 17 - 21, I need to go to my happy place. Even got free dining!
    So sorry about your father...... I haven't been on the forum in a bit. Spending time with your boys and at your happy place will surely bring a smile to your daddy's face...... thinking of you!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I'm sorry for your loss (as is everyone else I'm sure). After my divorce I treated myself to a solo trip to the World. It was the best thing I could do. Even though my ex- and I visited often, and I was worried about old memories, it didn't happen. I had a total blast. You will too! Enjoy your time.