Thread: Quick PayPal cashout amount question

Default Quick PayPal cashout amount question

Very rarely cash out through PayPal so can't remember...

Are there specific dollar amounts that you need to cash out for or can it be any random amount? I THINK it was any amount, even $12.11 for example, but can't remember. I'm going to be cashing out twice more before our vacation, and would love to be able to have as much in my vacation fund as possible even if it's only a few cents more
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think you have to have at least $20 to cash out but after that I don't think there is a threshold. You may get an error message if you have any offers that state "no paypal cashout" but just deduct a dollar or something and try again until it lets it go through.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! That'll work, planning on having at least $20 in my acct. to cash out with when I do that. Just wanted to check and make sure I could cash out for say, $38.00 if I had that or if I would need to hit a mark like $50...

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Wow, im so envious of your amounts made. wish i was american and the other 90% of things were available also.
    Sunshine Rewards