Thread: Survey Personal Questions Alert

Default Survey Personal Questions Alert

I just was trying to do a DS and it is an eSurvey. I got a page that said :

Thank you for participating in our study today. This study is different from other studies you may have taken in the past. You will be asked to interact with designated website(s), perform simple tasks, and provide valuable feedback about your experience.

Please carefully read following questions and provide your agreement if you wish to continue with the study.

If you qualify to take the survey, you will be asked to download a safe browser plug-in to complete the study. It is quick to download, used for the purposes of this study only and can be easily un-installed upon completion of the study.

Do you agree to download the safe browser plug-in to participate in the study?

Yes

No

THE NEXT PAGE reads:

You will be expected to log into your bank accounts and evaluate banking websites. You will be asked to interact with designated website(s), perform simple tasks, and provide valuable feedback about your experience. Your opinions matter and they determine how our clients develop and improve their products and services.

Your login information will not be saved, and cannot be used after your session. Your session will be secure, and your privacy will be protected.

Do you agree to log into your website, with the understanding that your private information will not be saved or used beyond the survey session?

I cannot imagine downloading a small program and then logging onto my bank accounts to answer questions!!! If these questions are legit why would we have to log into our personal bank accounts?? I think this crosses the line. Please be leary of this survey. I have already reported it to GF. Maybe I am paranoid but internet safety would completely warn anyone from doing this

Interesting side note. I went backwards to get the exact wording on the first page to post this. After that I went back to the survey and answered "No" to the first question so I could get a new DS. A page popped up that said I had already answered that question and to click a link to go to the current survey question page then this popped up:

Online Survey Not Found

I’m sorry, we could not find
    the survey you requested

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you are seeing this message in error, please double check that you have typed in the complete survey link.

You do not need a SurveyGizmo account to complete a survey you have received.

If you are still having trouble, please contact the organization/person who sent you the link to their survey. We don’t have any way of knowing which of our users it was, so your best bet is to contact them directly.

As a last resort, you can always email us at support@sgizmo.com and we will try to help you.

Sincerely,
    The SurveyGizmo Team
    Last edited by MdCaterer; 08-15-2011 at 03:19 PM.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got this survey recently too and replied "NO". NO way I am logging into my own bank account.

I also got this survey last week and said no. I wouldn't log into my own bank account ever. I wonder who would ever do that and was surprised that a survey would even ask.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Scary but NO WAY will I download anything for a survey. Who knows whats on these things.

yeah i wouldnt chance it either. actually, it wasnt about banks but i remember something wanted me to download something... i said no to it because who knows
    Sunshine Rewards